Nike Women's Air Max 95 LX LX LX AA1103-001 Black Sail PONY HAIR Leather 97 98 sz 10 5e20ab
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
VINTAGE Nike Air Challenge Court shoes Womens 7.5 White Pink Agassi Dead Stock,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
2009 Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High, Grand Purple 332550151 Sz 9 NIB, H8,
NEW Nike LunarEpic Low Flyknit Women's Running Training shoes 843765-500 Sz 6 HTF,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike React Element 87 Black White Anthracite Grey AQ1090-001 US 4,.
Brand New Promo Sample Nike Dead Stock KD4 Weatherman Size 8,ADIDAS YEEZY BOOST 700 B75571 Kanye West dad shoes 350 750 trainer multicolor 12,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- NIKE Womens Nike Zoom Rival M 8 806559-410 POLARIZED blueE Size 9.5,
- NIKE BLAZER LOW WOMEN SHOES SUEDE AV9373-002,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Blazer Low Women's Cider Cider Sail A2017200 8.5,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Adidas ZX 4000 4D Grey - B42203 - 2019,
Women's Nike Air Max 90 QS Strawberry Cheesecake 813150-200 Size 6,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Women’s Air Huarache Run SE 859429-002 Metallic Silver Size 7.5,
- Nike Dunk Low Elite SB Pink Box - 833474 601,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Women's Air Force 1 Hi Prm Bleached purplec Bleached purplec Basketball shoes,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Mens Air Jordan 3 Retro True bluee White True bluee 136064-104 Size 8,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Air Jordan Retro 13 Mens Sz 12 He Got Game Nib With Nike Receipt 2018,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NIKE Womens Nike Air Max Motion Lw Se 844895-005 BLACK Size 9.5,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas Yeezy 350 V2 Semi Frozen Yellow Mens Size 11.5 (B37572) Beluga bluee Tint,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.New NWT Women's Nike Air Foamposite One Summit White Marble AA3963-101 size 7,
NEW (without box) Nike Lebron James 9 SOUTH BEACH - Size 6.5 Men's (NEVER WORN),
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Air Max Zero Womens Style 857661 White White Pure Platinum Size 6.5,
- Adidas NEIGHBORHOOD SNEAKERS MEN CASUAL SHOES US 9.5 27.5CM KAMANDA 01 NEW RARE,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Womens Air ax Thea Ultra FK Low Top Lace Up, Pink-red-light bluee, Size 6.0,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Wmns Zoom Live II Kay Yow EP 2 Aunt Pearl Vivid Pink Women AH9042-600,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Pirate Black 2016 BB5350 Size 10,
- Air Jordan 11 Retro Prem HC Black Metallic gold-White 852625-030 Women's Size 5,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Adidas Speedfactory AM4 BJK Men's Size 7 1 300 In The World (Brand New),
Preowned- Nike Kobe IV ELITE MAMBA'S GREETINGS” Mens (Size 8.5),Nike Air Foamposite One Wheat Haystack Size 13. 575420-700 Jordan Penny,
Nike SB Lunarendor QS Snowboard Boot Black Infrared 616682-061 Supreme Limited,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.NIKE W Air Zoom Mariah Fk Racer AA0521-101 WHITE Size 9.5,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit Racer Womens AA0521-002 Grey Running shoes Size 8,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||10|
Does not apply
ADIDAS X PHARRELL WILLIAMS NMD HUMAN RACE TRAIL MULTI NOBLE INK = US 10,