NEW NIKE FREE TRANSFORM TRANSFORM TRANSFORM FLYKNIT MULTICOLOR 80198b
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Dunk Low Pro SB Broncos White orange Blaze-Mid Navy Men's 11.5 (304292-184),
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Air Jordan 13 XIII Retro Low Quai 54 Q54 Size 12.5. 810551-050 1 2 3 4 ovo,
BUNDLE ADIDAS '06 GIL ZERO 1 BLACK gold '07 TS LIGHTSWITCH GIL GILBERT ARENAS,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.NIKE Volley Zoom Hyperspike Volleyball shoes Womens Sz 10.5 Black 585763 001,.
Womens NIKE ZOOM STRIKE Hyper Magenta Trainers AJ0188 500,Nike Men's Air More Money Basketball shoes,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Yeezy pirate blacks size 10,
- Nike Air Jordan Retro XI 11 Concord 2018 US Mens Size 8-13 DS 378037,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Women’s Air Max 97 UL '17 Desert Sand Dark Grey White Tan AH6806 004 Sz 9.5,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Air Force 1 HI BHM QS Black History Month Women shoes Sz 6.5 NEW 836228 001,
Nike Women's Free RN shoes bling size 8 Swarovski orange and Black,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- AIR JORDAN 1 KO HIGH OG RIVAL PACK - ITEM 2-66 STYLE 655328 900,
- Nike Women's Air Max 1 SE Tartan Print Plaid Black AV8219-001 SZ 9=Mens 7.5,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike SB Low Pro Dunk bluee Patent Leather PL Avenger Size Sz 8,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike React Element 87 Dark Grey bluee LIMITED RELEASE AQ1090-003 Size 9,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
NIKE Womens Roshe G AA1851-002 BLACK WHITE Womens Size 10,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Air Jordan RETRO 11 Xi SNAKESKIN Size 12 BLACK NIGHTSHADE 528895-033,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike WMNS Air Vapormax 2019 [AR6632-500] Women Running shoes Plum Chalk Bron 7.5,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.NIKE Women's WMNS Air Vapormax Run Utlty, Black Reflect Silver, 6.5 US,
Adidas ADISTAR Sneaker color bluee x orange Size 28cm Mens Fashion shoes B48,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- WMNS Nike Free 5.0 DB Hyper Pink Hyper Turq-Metallic gold 640936-648 bella 7,
- Mens nike react element 87 size 10,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- New Nike Dunk SB Low Money Cat size 9,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 Beluga 2.0 Size 10.5 Grey,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- 2018 Air Jordan Retro 9 IX Melo MOP Carmelo Anthony Size 10,
- Nike MEN'S AF1 Downtown Hi SP ACRONYM Black White Medium Olive SIZE 13 BRAND NEW,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Adidas Mens Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Beluga 2.0 Grey AH2203 100% AUTHENTIC,
Nike Womens Air Huarache Run Sd Running shoes Diffused bluee AA0524-400,Nike Air Max Advantage 2 purple Dust Particle pink Womens Running 2018 ALL NEW,
Nike Women's Air Force 1 Lo One Low Pale Pink Hearts Valentine's Day CD0183-600,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Mens Jordan 1 SB QS Lance Mountain Black 653532-002 Size 10,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
New Womens Nike Air Presto Ultra Size 9 Si Mushroom Deadly Pink 917694-200,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||11.5|
NIKE Men's Alpha Menace Elite Football Cleats,