Adidas Mens Mens Mens Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Zebra White Black-Red Fabric Size 10 b89ca9
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Adidas Kith Ultra Boost Mid Aspen Multicolor Ronnie Fieg BY2592 size 7.5,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
NIKE SB DUNK HIGH PREMIUM QS 2006 10.5 (305050-281) BRIAN ANDERSON SABLE GREEN,
Adidas Ultraboost LTD 2.0 gold Medal Limited BB3929 Size 8 Rare NEW DS,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.ADIDAS YEEZY BOOST 700 MAUVE MENS SIZE 8.5 US CONFIRMED BNIB NEW,.
NIKE WOMENS AIR HUARACHE RUN ULTRA PREMIUM SZ 5.5 BLACK WHT blueE TINT 859511 004,2000 Nike Air Jordan XI 11 Low Patent Baby bluee White sz.11.5 US 100% Authentic,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Size 10 LARGE Adidas Yeezy Boost Desert Rat 500 Super Moon Yellow BUNDLE,
- New Women Nike Air Max 1- Terra bluesh Dune Red Bio Beige- Size 9.5,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- NEW NikeLab Air Max 96 XX Premium Leather Mens 6.5 Womens 8 870165-002 95 97 98,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike W Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Flyease Running Womens shoes Light Carbon 904679-005,
Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit 620659 002 Size 8,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike AIR FORCE 1 SF HI HIGH SPECIAL FIELD RATTAN-WHITE AA3965-200 Women Boots 11,
- Adidas Equipment Running Guidance King Push - D69875 size 9.5,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 Flyknit shoes Running White 881109 104 Womens Size 8,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Air Jordan 10 X Retro DB Doernbecher Size 12.5. 636214-066 1 2 3 4 5 6,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Women's Air Huarache Run 634835-203,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NEW Adidas - Kanye West - Yeezy Boost 350 V2 “Sesame” - Size 10.5 US Mens NIB,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Vandal 2X 2K Mineral Spruce White Women Size 11 AO2868-300,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Women Roshe run WHITE BLCK Sneaker shoe free ship BNIB 844944-101 O40519,
Nike WOMEN'S Air Force 1 '07 Black Barely Volt SIZE 7 BRAND NEW,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Air Zoom Fearless Flyknit Womens Size 7 Running shoes Black 850426 006 NEW,
- NIKE Air Jordan Collezione 22 1 Countdown Pack CDP 332566 991 Size 16 SNEAKERS,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- WMNS NIKE LUNARGLIDE+ 2 GREY RUNNING SHOES IPOD NEW,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Air Huarache City Low Women Athletic shoes Black White Sz 10.5 (AH6804-002),
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Foamposite One Prm blueE MIRROR size 12,
- Women’s Air Max 270 Size-8.5 Oil Grey Speed Red Turquoise (AH6789 003),
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Vapormax “Triple Black” Women’s Sz 10 Men’s 8.5 BLK ANTRCTE-BLK 849557 006,
AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO FLU GAME,Nike Womens Zoom Condition Tr Running Trainers 852472 Sneakers shoes 600,
Adidas YEEZY BOOST 700 V2 Geode US Sz 6.5. Brand New W Tags,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Womens shoes Pink White Square Polka Dots Size 8,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Confirmed Nike Air Foamposite One Penny Hardaway Memphis Tiger Stripe SIZE 12,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||10|
NIKE WAFFLE RACER VNTG Men's Sneakers shoes Black Size US 9.5 Vintage Y107,