NIKE WAFFLE RACER VNTG VNTG VNTG Men's Sneakers shoes Black Size US 9.5 Vintage 620d53
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
NIKE AIR ZOOM MARIAH FK RACER BLACK SUMMIT WHITE SIZE WOMEN'S 10 [AA0521-003],
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Epic React Womens Size 5.5 College Navy OG colorway Rare NEW,
Men 9Us Adidas Ultra Boost Bape Us 9,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Air Max 1 Woven SP Roundel 87 150 London 9.5 patta651321 106 parra apc 90,.
DS Adidas Yeezy Boost bluee Tint 350 V2 Sz-10 B37571 W Receipt Zebra Beluga Bred,2001 Nike Air Foamposite Pro B Varsity Royal Black Sz 10.5 (0531) 624041-401,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- John Geiger x The shoes Surgeon Nike Air Force One Low Black La Flame Size 12 DS,
- Nike Air Force 1 Denver All Star Game DS 12,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE ELECTROLIME goldEN STATE ( 314996-330 ) SIZE 8.5,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Adidas Mens NMD Runner PK Black bluee-Red S79168,
LATEST RELEASE Nike Flex Supreme TR Womens Training shoes (B) (004),
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 Inertia Size 10.5 Guaranteed Authentic 100%,
- Nike Women Huarache Drift Big Kid's Running shoes Black 943344-008 US5.5-8.5 04',
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
IN HAND ADIDAS CONSORTIUM X PACKER SHOES NMD R1 PK 10 blueE RED GREEN BB5051,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- WOMEN'S Nike Vapor 9.5 Tour Size 6 White Silver 631475-101,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
New NIKE AIR MAX 90 SneakerBoot ICE 684722-200 Dark Dune Men's Size 9.5 RARE,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Womens Air Max 98 White Reflect Silver AH6799 103 Size 10.5,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas RAF SIMONS Stan Smith Aged Black Men's Sneakers size US 10,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Air Max Thea Womens Sz 7.5 White Black 599409-103,
Nike x Pigalle Air Raid Mid-Top Sneakers purple 729371-500 - men's 12,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas NMD X Pharrell PW Human Race black and yellow SZ 9.5 100% AUTHENTIC,
- NIKE W Nike Air Zoom Structure 21 904701-101 SUMMIT WHITE Size 12,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Womens Nike Flyknit Lunar3 iD Multi-color Black Wmns.Sz.8 Wide ( 799280-046 ),
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- NIKE SHOX 2011 White Pink Sneakers Running shoes Womens Size 8.5 Excellent Rare,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Womens Hyperdunk 2016 TB Promo Basketball shoes 856487-002 Size 11.5 NEW ,
- NIKE FLYKNIT CHUKKA PREMIUM QS BLACK-VOLT-PINK POW SIZE 10 [646697-007],
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Air Pegasus '89 Premium Iridescent White Wmns Sz 10 US 844889-100 Rare,
Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG bluee Moon Size 6.5Y W Receipt 575441-115,NIKE DUNK HIGH LE RESERVE CITY ATTACK PURPLE SNEAKERS SIZE 8.5 US DEADSTOCK,
Nike Air Max 2015 Black White bluee Pink Volt Green Lava Running shoes Womens,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Women's Nike Air Max 97 PRM Size 9.5 Black Camo,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas NMDR1 BLACK CAMO Us Men's Size 6.5. Us Women's Size 7.5.,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||9.5|
Does not apply
Does not apply
NIKE Womens Nike Downshifter 7 852466-001 COOL GREY Size 6.5,