New Adidas AM4 108 Sneakers EF9157 Atmos Con Con Con Only 500 US13 30.0cm With Box 0ec8ed
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Adidas Performance Predator Tango 18+ Sneakers Yellow Size 8 9 10 11 12 Mens NMD,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Wmns Air Max 1 Ultra LOTC QS Shanghai 6.5,
Nike Tanjun Racer Womens 921668-601 Tropical Pink Black Running shoes Size 9.5,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Womens Air Max Zero SI Running shoes Size 11 (881173-101) OATMEAL blueE WHITE,.
NIKE KOBE 1 PredO “UNDEFEATED” 2018 ITEM NUMBER 4153-5,2012 NIKE KOBE VII 7 FC BARCELONA BARCA HOME AWAY YELLOW US 10.5,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- NIKE Blazer High Mens Basketball shoes,
- Nike Air Jordan Retro 18 XVIII Gym Red Black Suede Tgold AA2494-601,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Air Jordan 13 Retro CP3 PE Hornets Size 11. 807504-107 1 2 3 4 5 6,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
2018 Nike Air Foamposite Pro AS All Star QS Grey White Size 11. Penny,
Air Jordan Retro 1 Turbo Green Size 7 DS 100% Authentic Replacement Box,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Adidas X Ronnie Fieg Ultra Boost Mid, Kith Aspen, (BY2592), 10 US,
- Nike Air Max LEBRON XI 11 LOW SE CHAMPIONSHIP PACK MULTI-COLOR RED gold blueE NEW,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Dunk Low Premium SB NewCastle Brown 313170-741 Heineken Lobster Size 9.5,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Wmns EXP-X14 Women New Sneakers Mica Green White Storm Pink AO3170-300,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Limited NIKE LAB ROSHE CORTEZ NM SP from japan (5773,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 3 27.5cm from japan (5262,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Womens NIKE CLASSIC CORTEZ LEATHER 807471 017,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Air Jordan 7 Retro Olympic 304775 171 304775 135 shoes Size 10,
Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Infant - BB5355,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Air Jordan 28 XX8 Oak Hill Bulls Camo Sz 15 BRED Black Red White 555109 011,
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 bluee Tint Size 9 IN HAND w Receipt B37571,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Adidas Dragon 70's 80's Vintage bluee White Sneakers shoes Outsole 29cm Y115,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Static Reflective 3M Size 8.5 (YEEZY SUPPLY EXCLUSIVE),
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Air Jordan 2000 retro 11 XI White Columbia bluee OG DS 9.5 Concord Tarheel,
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 Inertia Size 10,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Air Max 1 Dark Stucco 319986 105 Women’s 11 Men’s 9.5 OG Style 95,
NIKE SF AF1 PRM WOMEN SPECIAL FORCE PORT WINE SPACE blueE AJ0963 600 SIZE 10,WOMEN'S Nike Metcon 3 Sz 6 Lava Glow bluee Black 849807-600 FREE SHIPPING,
Nike Women’s Lunarepic FK SHIELD GYAKUSOU Running shoes Sz 5.5 NEW 859890-300,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Beluga 2.0 & bluee Tint (US 8 1 2) () (),. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
NIKE Women's Downshifter 7 Running shoes, Cool Grey,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||13||Style:||Running Shoes|
Does not apply
NIKE METCON 3 PURE PLATINUM TEA BERRY SIZE WOMEN'S 10 [849807-005],