Nike Women's Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 2.0 2.0 Polarized bluee White shoes 917523-400 SZ 10 668799
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
WOMEN'S NIKE AIR MAX 270 White AH6789 102 Size 6 NO BOX TOP,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Men 9.5Us Air Jordan 8 Retro Play Off,
Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 Salt EG7487 Size 10.5,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.2004 NIKE LEBRON II 2 DEADSTOCK NOT LOT KOBE OFF WHITE JORDAN SUPREME YEEZY,.
Nike Classic Cortez Nylon Fossil(Light Cream) White Fashion 749864-201 Size 7.5,ADIDAS JEREMY SCOTT gold WINGS 3.0 Size US5.5 UK5 EU38 JS obyo B35651 2015,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Air Jordan 8 Retro OVO White Size 12 100% AUTHENTIC never been worn,
- Womens Nike Air Max 1 Premium SC Guava Ice Size 7.5 shoes AA0512 800,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Adidas Y-3 Men Noci Low black core black crystal white BY2627,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Men 8Us Yeezy 700 Salt Domestic Price Or Less,
Nike Air Foamposite One Summit White Women's 7.5 & 8 shoes Sneakers AA3963-101,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- NIKE Dunk High Premium SB 'RESN' - 313171-362,
- NIKE W FREE RN FLYKNIT 2018 TRIPLE WHITE 942839 103 US WMNS SZ 11 = 9.5 MENS,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
YEEZY BOOST 700 MAUVE SZ 7.5,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Yeezy beluga 2.0 Size 7,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
ADIDAS HUMAN RACE NMD MULTI COLOR AC7360,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- 2012 Nike Zoom Kobe VII (7) Invisibility Cloak 488371005 Sz 9, NIB, E2,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Classic Cortez Goddess Of Victory Womens AR5393-400 Ocean shoes Size 8.5,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Women 2002 Nike Air WOVEN BLACK WHITE CHUKKA 305199-011 DS NEW 8.5 10,
Adidas Nmd Pharrell Williams AC7360 6.5us,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Air Max 90 Womens' shoes Binary bluee Oatmeal White 325213-410,
- Adidas Nmd R1 Pk White Grey Camo Sz 7.5 Ba8600 Glitch Primeknit Yeezy Zebra,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- WOMEN'S NIKE AIR MAX 270 White AH6789 102 Size 6.5 NO BOX TOP,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Men’s Adidas ZX 4000 Futurecraft 4D Grey One Sneakers Model B42203 Sz. 10.5 US,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Air Jordan 11 Retro 2012 378037 010 Mens Size 8.5 Black Varsity Red White,
- Nike SB Dunk Low bluee Avenger size 11 NEW,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Adidas yeezy boost 350 v2 size 7.5,
AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO CONCORD 2018 - ITEM NUMBER 3218-3,NIKE AIR MAX 95 OG 307960011 KHAKI GREY WOMEN'S RUNNING SHOES 100% AUTHENTIC,
Adidas Y-3 Hayex High shoes M20094 Black US Size 10.5 Men's Rare,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Women's Metcon 3 Metallic Black Crossfit Training shoes 922880-001 Sz 7.5,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
NIKE Womens Nike Presto Fly Se 910570-004 DUST MTLC PEWTER-BLACK-WHITE Size 7,
|Condition:||New without box : |
A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Brand new condition. No box included.”|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||10||EUR Shoe Size (Women's):||EUR 42|
|Product Line:||Nike Air Max||Color:|
|UK Shoe Size (Women's):||UK 7.5||Brand:|
NIKE WOMEN LUNARECLIPSE WHITE CHROME NEUTRAL GREY SIZE 9.5,