ADIDAS YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 ZEBRA CP9654 Sz 9.5 9.5 9.5 sesame bred oreo beluga bluee tint ed00a9
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
ADIDAS YEEZY BOOST 350 PIRATE BLACK MENS SIZE 5 WOMENS SIZE 7 100% AUTHENTIC,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
ADIDAS YEEZY BOOST 750 OG 2015 ITEM NUMBER 2-1334,
Womens NIKE CLASSIC CORTEZ QS Satin Trainers 920440 300,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Air Jordan Retro 1 Top 3 size 12 USED Kith,.
SHIP NOW Nike LeBron 16 Watch The Throne Black gold pink Frost Size 11,39 New Womens Nike Air Max 95 OG bluee Tint Gum shoes Size 6.5 307960 403,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- NIKE Womens Nike Hakata AJ8880-102 WHITE Womens Size 11,
- Women's Nike Air Max 98 Floral Camo AQ6468-300 Sz 5,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- NEW NIKE AIR JORDAN 12 XII RETRO PLAYOFF 2012 RELEASE Black White Size 10.5,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Air Jordan Retro 12 XII Public School New York PSNY 130690-003 Size 11.5,
Nike react flyknit Womens Size 6,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Zebra Size 13,
- Size 6.5 Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Men's US Sesame F99710,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
VINTAGE Nike Air Challenge Court shoes Womens 7.5 7 1 2 Agassi White Dead Stock,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Air Max Sequent 2 Womens 852465-001 Platinum Grey Running shoes Size 6,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
2013 Kobe 8 System + All Star Area 72 DS Sz 10.5,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NIKE ODYSSEY REACT GUNSMOKE BLACK-TWILIGHT PULSE WMNS.SZ 10.5 AO9820-004,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
NIKE AIR MAX 90 SE WOMEN NEW Without BOX ,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Vintage New Nike shoes Air Max 95 LE Doernbecher gold Mens US Size 15,
Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Green BY9611 Mens Sizes 6-14 Kanye West shoes New,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Supreme Nike Air Max Tailwind IV Red ORDER CONFIRMED 100% Authentic Size 13 DS,
- WMNS Nike Air Max 97 SE SZ 7.5 Dark Russet MLTC Tawny AV8198-201,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 3M Reflective EF2367 100% Authentic Size 9.5,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- New Air Jordan 9 IX Retro Boot NRG Olive Black True Red size 8.5 (Dead Stock),
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Adidas Ultra Boost 1.0 3m Air Jordan 1 Bred Banned Kobe KD PG LTD 2 NMD,
- Nike Zoom KOBE 4 BJ2F Sz 10,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Men's Nike Air Jordan 12 Retro Gamma Basketball shoes - 130690-027, Black Gym,
Yeezy Boost 350 V2 bluee Tint Size 8 B37571 SPLY 100% Authentic Deadstock,Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 Zebra Size 9 DS,
Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 V2 Static EF2829 Size 10 With RECEIPT,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Air Jordan Retro 13 CDP sz 12 XIII dmp he got game xi iv iii bin23 x ovo vi,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Women Free RN Commuter shoes Sneaker White BRAND NEW 880842-100 O40519,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||United States||Product Line:||Yeezy Boost 350 V2|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||9.5|
Does not apply
Nike Air Huarache Run Women's PRM Pure Platinum-Fiberglass 683818-005 Size 7,