Nike Nike Nike lot Air Jordan Spizike Spike BHM volt + Nike Kobe 9 Elite - 630847 003 5c645c
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
2016 Nike Air Jordan 16 XVI Retro Trophy Room French bluee Size 14. 854255-416 1,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
NIKE Womens Nike Epic React Flyknit AQ0070-002 WOLF GREY Size 6.5,
LATEST RELEASE Nike Flex Supreme TR Womens Training shoes (B) (004),
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike WMNS Air Max 90 SE 881105 600 us-7.5,.
NIKE JR MERCURIAL SUPERFLY V FG ID BLACK-gold SZ 4.5Y-WOMENS SZ 6 [858148-992],2005 Stüssy Nike Dunk Air COURT FORCE HI 1 SB Vtg Shirt Tee Cap 312270-001 NEW 8,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- ADIDAS YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 KANYE WEST CORE BLACK COPPER METAL ULTRA BY1605 10.5,
- Adidas x Highsnobiety Ultra Boost 1.0 Wool Grey DS Sz. 9 100% Authentic New,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Acronym AF1 Air Force I 1 Size 7 Downtown SP Crimson Hi High Nikelab,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Vaporfly 4 Flyknit Mens 11 Women 12.5,
WOMEN'S NIKE AIR MAX 97 SE Purple Bordeaux Purple gold size 7.5 AQ4137 600,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Adidas crazy explosives size 13.5,
- 2001 Air Jordan 3 Retro Black-Cement Grey 136064001 Sz 9, NIB, Free SH H2,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Original Nike air Max 95 pink multi color- Women’s 8,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Flex 2016 RN Womens Neutral Running shoes (B) (009),
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Flex RN Atmosphere Grey Crimson Pulse Vast Grey Womens Running 2018 ALL NEW,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Air Max 2013 ID 599022 991 Size 8,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Roshe One Womens 844994-007 Platinum Pink Purple Running shoes Size 6,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Bling Nike Air Force 1 '07 Premium shoes w Swarovski Crystal Swoosh - pink gold,
New Nike Tiempo Legend VI SG Pro Sz 9 WMNS Soccer 40.5 Metal Cleats 827248-164,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- ADIDAS NMD RUNNER PK OG WHITE S79482,
- WMNS NIKE AIR MAX 1 LX JUST DO IT TOTAL orange-WHITE-BLACK SZ 9 [917691-800],
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- NIKE More up-tempo from japan (5292,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- NEW Nike Air Zoom Structure 21 Running shoes WOMEN'S SIZE 10.5,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- BRAND NEW AIR JORDAN RETRO 12 THE MASTER MEN'S 130690-013 7-14 READY TO SHIP,
- 100% AUTHENTIC DS NIKE SB DUNK HIGH 'BRIAN ANDERSON CAMO' SZ 9 (305050-281) RARE,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
NIKE W Nike Ashin Modern AJ8799-100 SUMMIT WHITE BLACK Womens Size 9.5,
B43890 Adidas Y-3 x James Harden Men Bashyo black core black cream white,Air Jordan 3 Retro OG Black Cement (2018) 854262-001 Men's Size 10 DEADSTOCK,
2013 LOOPWHEELER x NIKE AIR VORTEX LUXURY JAPAN EXCLUSIVE 578668-441 size 10,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Air Foamposite One Electrolime Size 10.5 DS Brand New Cheap shoes Basketball,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Air Jordan 17 Retro Low SOLEFLY SZ 8.5 Reverse Lightning Yellow AJ7321-003,
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Both pairs worn no more than 5 times”|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||11|
ADIDAS YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 SEMI FROZEN YELLOW US 11.5 MEN'S 2018 Release B37572,