JORDAN COLLEZIONE 17 17 17 6 SIZE 12M 34dfef
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Naked x Adidas Consortium Ultraboost BB1141 Panton Ftw White Ftw White NEW,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Men 8.5Us Nike Air Force 1 Have A Day cm,
AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO OG BLACK CEMENT ,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.New NIKE AIR FORCE 1 '07 LOW CASUAL WOMEN SHOES SNEAKERS WHITE YELLOW 5.5 - 11.5,.
Nike Kobe 9 Elite Inspiration - 630847 004,NIKE Womens Classic Cortez Suede AA3839-003 DESERT SAND Size 10,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike foamposite size 9.5 Parnorman,
- Women 5.5Us Nike Pre-Montreal Racer Vintage 23cm 844930-402,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Adidas Human Race NMD Size 9.5 HU Pharrell Williams Solar Pack BB9528 orange,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
NEW LEBRON 8 P.S. POST SEASON NBA FINALS SPORT RED DEL SOL 441946 601 NEW 2011,
NIKE Womens Nike Free Rn Running 2018 Sun AH5208-800 SEA CORAL Size 7.5,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Zebra Size 11.5 100% Authentic,
- KD 4 Weatherman Size 8.5,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Adidas Yeezy Boost 750 Chocolate sz 13 100% Authentic,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- WORN ONCE Nike Air Jordan 11 Retro Concord High Black White 2011 378037 107 OG A,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nmd R1 INV X NBHD,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Roshe One Womens 844994-007 Platinum Pink Purple Running shoes Size 8,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
NIKE WMNS AIR HUARACHE RUN 634835 023 WOLF GREY COOL GREY BLACK WHITE,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas NMD HU Human Race Pharrell Holi Festival powder dye purple Core Black 12,
Nike Air Max 95 Floral Camo Olive Arctic Punch Pink AQ6385-200 Women’s Size 10,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 Men's Sneakers shoes Red × Black SIze US 3.5 Vintage Y107,
- Yeezy 350 v2 “beluga 2.0”,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Women's Air Foamposite One Summit White AA3963-101 Size 6 US,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Air Presto SE Size 9 Womens Igloo Summit White Mint Green shoes 912928-301,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- NEW WOMENS NIKE AIR MAX 95 SE PRM SNEAKERS AH8697 002-SIZE 7,7.5,
- Adidas Ultraboost Limited Edition Sneakersnstuff Us Men's Size 6.5.,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Adidas Pharrell Williams NMD Human Race Trail 'Multicolor' ac7360,
WOMEN'S NIKE AIR MAX 97 SE Purple Bordeaux Purple gold size 7.5 AQ4137 600,2016 NIKE AIR JORDAN 3 III RETRO TRUE blueE OG FIRE RED 854262-106 US 11 SIZE,
Women's Nike Air Max 720 Running shoes Lava Glow Black bluee Fury AR9293 600,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.WMNS Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High Premium SZ 7 Racer bluee AH7389-400,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Lebron XI King's Pride Parachute gold Arctic Green US 8.5,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Features:||Retro||US Shoe Size (Men's):||12|
|Euro Size:||EUR 46|
ADIDAS NMD R1 PK CAMO GLITCH PACK WHITE GREY BA8600 Men's US 7 Primeknit Boost,