Nike Air Jordan 11 Platinum Tint Tint Tint White Size 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Men New 378037-016 49407a
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Sock Dart GPX N7 shoes Sunset Glow White 908659-817 Womens shoes,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Air Max 98 Barely pink Elemental AH6799 600 Womens Size 10 R730,
Men 10Us Air More Uptempo Nyc Qs Us10,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Adidas Ultra Boost x Game of Thrones House Targaryen White Women’s 8,.
2009 Nike Air Jordan 1 HIgh Retro HOF Black Varsity Red White Sz 12 371498-012,NEW NIKE AIR FORCE 1 ONE DOWNTOWN Hi ACRONYM RED BLACK 649941-003 SP US SIZE 7.5,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Womens Zoom Shift bluee Basket Ball shoes 917731-400 Sz 8.5,
- Men 9.5Us Air Jordan 6 Premium Motor Sport,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Women's Lunarwavy Sky Hi QS Wedges Size 6.5 White Black 727990-100,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Air Max 97 Ultra 17 SI Women's Sneakers Casual Running Premium shoes NIB,
2018 Nike Jordan 4 Retro Travis Scott Cactus Jack 308497-406 MEN SZ 9.5-12 NEW,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Flex Contact RunningWomens Style 908995 Black White Womens Size 8.5,
- Womens Nike Metcon DSX Flyknit 2 Size 9 (924595 002) No Box,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Air Max 90 (Oil Grey Plum Chalk-Plum Dust) Running [325213-059] Wmns,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Adidas Originals NMD_R1 Womens Running Trainers Sneakers,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
19878 adidas x bape football cleats bape green US11,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Kobe VIII 8 Eight MAMBA MAMBACURIAL size 11 VNDS Bryant Mercurial Ronaldo,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Authentic Yeezy Boost 350 Turtle Dove comes with original bag and box,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Tisci Air Force 1 Mid SP Vachetta Tan Givenchy Mens Size 4 Women's Size 5.5,
NIKE KOBE 7 AS GALAXY ALL-STAR Sz 9.5,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- NEW SZ 7 WMNS NIKE AF1 SPECIAL FIELD BINARY USA EDITION BOOTS ,RARE ITEM,
- 2010 Nike SB Dunk Low “French bluee” bluee orange White size 12,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- New Women’s Nike Air Max 95 PRM 807443 016 Black Wolf Grey White Size 7,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike WOMEN'S Air Max 95 SE Premium SIZE 6 BRAND NEW Reflective,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Wmns Air Max 97 PRM Future Camo Black Women shoes Sneaker 917646-005 s 9,
- Nike air max 1 Ultra Moire women' Mint Fiberglass White 90 95 OG Thea size 11 US,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Women's Nike Air Max Sequent 2 Running shoes Pale Grey 852465 011 Size 8,
Nike Air Max 95 Women's Sneakers 307960-603 Barely pink Hot Punch shoes,Nike Kobe 9 Elite Gumbo League - 630847 002,
Nike Air Jordan Retro XI 11 Pantone bluee Ultimate Gift Of Flight 689479-005,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.RARE SAMPLE Womens 7 NIKE Free 5.0 TR Fit 5 Pink shoes 120 704674-600,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Womens Nike Air Max 95 LX AA1103-001 Black Pony Hair B,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||s. Drop Down Menu||Style:||Athletic Sneakers|
Nike Women's Sf Af1 Mid Basketball shoes,