Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Cream White Deadstock 100% Authentic Authentic Authentic Size 11 CP9366 bc8a14
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
100% Authentic Brand New 2013 Nike Air Jordan 4 IV - Raging Bulls Red Tgold-,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
ADIDAS ACE 16+ PURECONTROL ULTRABOOST CHAMPAGNE SZ 10 BY9091 BECKHAM MANIA WHITE,
Nike Air Foamposite One Dark Stucco Black Women's Basketball shoes AA3963-001,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.NEW Nike Air Max 97 Lea Smoke Mauve Running shoes AQ8760-200 Women’s Size 10,.
RARE Sample Nike Air Max 1 Ultra SW Serena Williams Size 12 White Silver Lava,Women's Nike Free TR 8 Sneakers 942888-662 Pink Tint orange Sz 6 - 8.5 NIB,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Air Max Motion LW SE Womens 844895-011 Black Grey Running shoes Size 8.5,
- NEW Nike Air Force 1 Ultraforce Mid Force is Female Women shoes Vintage Wine 7.5,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Vandal 2X Doublestack Womens 11 Surprise Gym bluee AO2868-400 Platforms,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Air Jordan Retro 11 XI Prom Night Cap and Gown 378037-005 Size 11,
Nike Free Transform Flyknit Womens Running Trainers 833410 601 shoes CLEARANCE,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Men 10.5Us Nike Air Jordan 6 Retro Maroon cm,
- Nike air max ID cement elephant print supreme size 10.5,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike KD 6 Candy Promo Sample Drew Leauge PE Rare Mens Size 7.5 Flash,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- 2018 Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro OG High Pine Green 555088-302 Size 8 New,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
100% Authentic Women Nike Af1 Upstep LX 898421-602 Wmns Size 6=Eur 36.5,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- DS NIKE 1997 AIR JORDAN XIII OG VARSITY RED 18 I III V VI VIII X XII XI XIV XVI,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Wmns Air Zoom Pegasus 34 TB Running Womens shoes Red 887017-601,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.NIKE FREE 5.0 DB (GS) JAKE WOLF GREY-CRIMSON SZ 6Y-WOMENS SZ 7.5 [639871-065],
Nike Lunarglide 6 Flash Running shoes, nike flyknit running shoes flash,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas Yeezy 700 V2 Static Size 11.5,
- 2017 Nike Air Max 97 PRM QS OG Silver Bullet Size 13. 884421-001 95 2016 1 Retro,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Air Foamposite One All-Star QS,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Yeezy Boost 700 Inertia Brand New Mens US Size 9.5 Adidas Sneaker,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- NIKE W Nike Air Max 90 Running Ez AO1520-800 VINTAGE CORAL Size 9,
- Adidas raf simons unisex ozweego sneakers F34266 Green Grey Grey - Authentic,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
2015 Nike Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low BRED BLACK RED WHITE PATENT 528895-012 10.5,
Brand New WMNS Sz 6 Nike Odyssey React AO9820-005 Wolf Grey White,NIKE AIR JORDAN goldEN MOMENTS gold MEDAL PACK SIZE 11.5 RARE SNEAKERHEAD MUST,
Nike Air Huarache City Womens AH6787-100 White Gym bluee Crimson shoes Size 6.5,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.2001 Nike Air Jordan XI 11 Retro BLACK RED WHITE BRED PATENT 136046-061 12,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
DS 2012 NIKE LEBRON 9 P.S. ELITE SOUTH BEACH 9 miami vices 8 pre heat cork rare,
Nike Lebron 16 Low Atmos Safari Basketball shoes CD9471-800 Sz 13.5 Rare ,