NIKE Womens Womens Womens Nike Flex Supreme Tr 6 909014-003 GUNSMOKE Size 10.5 5b13d0
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
NIKE SHOX RIDE III 3 Mens 12 RARE 2006 NIB NEW VERY COLLECTABLE Sneakers shoes,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
NIKE W Blazer Low Le AA3961-001 BLACK BLACK-WHITE-GUM LIGHT BROWN Size 7.5,
Nike Dunk SB Tweed High OG heat silver box deadstock 2004 rare,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Kyrie 3 Promo EYBL Size 14. 942206-001 Jordan Kobe,.
Nike Women Huarache Drift Big Kid's Running shoes Black 943344-700 US5.5-8.5 04',Womens NIKE AIR SPAN II Barely pink Trainers AH6800 001,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Dragon Ball × Adidas Original limited collaboration ULTRA TECH Vegeta SIZE 9,
- Nike Air Max Soldier V 5 Lebron Basketball Pink White Sneakers shoes Womens 5,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- NIKE - AJ3803-107 - HYPERVENOM 3 ELITE DF FG - YOUTH Soccer shoes - Size 4,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Womens Air Max 98 Sail Igloo Fossil (AH6799 105) Size 9 NEW,
Nike Women's Air Max 97 Ultra '17 White AO2326-100 Size 12 New Deadstock,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Adidas Superstar II Sneaker shoes Limited Edition Bling White Metallic gold Black,
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH SB QS LANCE MOUNTAIN BLACK 653532-002 SZ 12,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Air Men's 12 RETRO CNY BLACK SAIL MET gold-TRUE RED CI2977-006 Size 13New ,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Air Max 1 Ultra Flyknit Premium Multicolor Air Max Day iD sz 13 940379-991,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Off White x Nike Vapormax BRAND NEW with BOX and LACES,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Adidas DUBLIN US 6,5 CQ1889 BNWT RARE,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Air Max 720 Black Eclipse Women's R9293003,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues. 130 Nike Huarache Run Premium Women's Sz 6 Metallic Red Bronze AA0523-200,
Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Pirate Black Women's Sneakers Sports shoes size US 6,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Bape Ultra Boost Green Camo US10 F35097,
- Nike Air Vapormax Tropical Sunset Wmns,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Metcon DSX Flyknit Womens 849809-002 Black Crimson Training shoes Size 12,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Air Vapormax Plus Sherbet Women's Sz 5.5 NEW AO4550-004 NOLID 95 97 98 1,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- 2004 Nike Air Foamposite Pro Black 630304-002 Size 11,
- Autographed shoes x Basketball x Nike x Magic Johnson x Air Force 1s,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
2010 DS Nike Air Foamposite One Black Metallic Copper sz 10.5 - (314996-081),
NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH PREMIUM BG RED SZ 5Y - WMNS SZ 6.5 [822858-032],Nike Mens React Element 87 Anthracite Black-White AQ1090-001,
NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE NEW YORK KNICKS orange blueE PENNY NEW SIZE 14 SHARPIE Gators,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.ADIDAS YEEZY BOOST 350 “TURTLE DOVE” 2015 - ITEM NUMBER 2-2867,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas X A Kind Of Guise (AKOG) Ultra Boost, Navy, (D97951), 10 US,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Width:||Medium (B, M)||Brand:|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||10.5||Gender:||Womens|
Does not apply
Adidas Men's Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Triple White CP9366,