NIKE NIKE NIKE Womens Nike Zoom Strike AJ0188-100 WHITE WOLF GREY Womens Size 10 c2bcb3
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike air max 90-2014 LTR,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Yeezy boost 700 v2 static US 12.5,
NEW VINTAGE NIKE AIR PIPPEN III 3 1999 SCOTTIE WHITE BLACK RED 99 DS NIB OG PIP,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.NIKE WOMENS CITY LOOP AA1097-001 BLACK WHITE s. 7.5,.
Nike Air Vapormax Plus Black Fuchsia Blast Girls Womens Trainers All Sizes,Nike Air Max 90 HYP QS Independence Day - 613841 660 Size US 8.5,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Lunar Hyperworkout XT+ Womens Silver Volt Electric Green Sneakers Size 6.5,
- NIKE WAFFLE RACER VNTG Men's Sneakers shoes Black Size US 9.5 Vintage,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Men 11.5 Us Nike Air Jordan 1 Aj 29.5cm shoes,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Adidas Neighborhood R1 PK NBHD Sz 12 Rare Size,
Nike Air Total Aggress Force HIGH HI 12 OG Vintage 90s DS NEW PE Player Sample,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Jen Bartel x Adidas Speed Factory AM4CM Captain Marvel FV3564 Mens Size 5.5,
- ADIDAS SUPER APE STAR SUPERSTAR BATHING BAPE CAMO OLIVE WHITE BONE 040056 11.5,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
NIKE AIR MAX 95 ID COOL GREY DARK GREY-WHITE SIZE WOMEN'S 9.5 [818593-995],
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Women’s Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit Chrome Sunset Glow Fashion 849557-202 Pick Sz,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
NIB NIKE FLYKNIT ZOOM AGILITY VOLT WHITE GREEN GLOW WMNS SZ 7 (698616-701) 135,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NEW Men's Adidas Pharrell Williams Human Race NMD Trail Sz 9.5 Multi AC736021,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike WOMENS Air Foamposite One White Chrome bluee Tint SIZE 7.5 BRAND NEW Foams,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.2006 DS Nike Dunk SB Low Puff N Stuff sz 6.5 w Box oil green TRUSTED SELLER ,
Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Zebra,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 750 BROWN GUM 13,
- Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit 2 Women's shoes Sz 11 orange Habablack Red (BV6126-800),
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- ADIDAS ULTRA BOOST MID TR KITH RONNIE FIEG NONNATIVE BLACK GREY OREO DB0712 8.5,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- NIKE AIR SOCK DART Women Sz 12 Watermelon HYPERVOLT BLK CROSS TRAINER 862412-301,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Women's Nike Air Force 1-100 Removable Swoosh AQ3621-111 Size 10.5 US,
- Nike Air Max Sequent 2 Womens Running Trainer shoe Size 4.5 - 6 Grey Hot Punch,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Air Force 1 High Supreme SP Supreme - 698696 010 - 2014,
Nike Free Neon orange Black Training Sneakers 5.5,Womens Nike Air Zoom Vapor X HC Size 9.5 (AA8027 403) No Box,
Nike WMNS Air Bella TR [924338-200] Women Training shoes Particle Beige Teal,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Classic Cortez SE 902856 900 bluer Bio Beige-Brown Women's shoes Sz 7.5,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Men 10Us With Black Tag Af1 Jester Xx Print,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Width:||Medium (B, M)||Brand:|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||10||Gender:||Womens|
Does not apply
Yeezy boost 350 v2 Cream Triple White Size 5.5,