Brand New Nike Nike Nike Foamposite One Prm Limited Olympic Edition. In The Box Size 9.5 9f2be2
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Adidas Yeezy Boost 500 Salt Desert Rat EE7287 Authentic 7.5, 8, 11.5,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 9.5 Mens (CP9652 CBLACK CBLACK RED),
Women's Nike Air Max Plus TN SE Tartan AV9955-001 Red Plaid Yellow WMNS Size 7,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Men 10.5Us Nike Air Jordan 6 Retro Maroon cm,.
Nike Lebron 10 Crown Jewel Size 8.5 USED,Air Jordan 8 Retro C&C BNIB DS 400 11.5,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- New NIKE CLASSIC CORTEZ PREMIUM CASUAL WOMEN'S SHOES SNEAKERS BLACK GREY 5 - 12,
- Nike Air Max 97 UL '17 Premium Black Black-Vast Grey (WS) (AO2325 002),
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- NIKE W Air Zoom Mariah Fk Racer AA0521-101 WHITE Size 11,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Vandal 2K Womens Size 10 Mineral Spruce White Green Platform AO2868-300,
ENDING SOON NEW Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 Salt Size 9.5 Mens BY Kanye West,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- NIKE W Blazer Low Se Prm AA1557-600 PORT WINE Size 7.5,
- UA ADIDAS NMD x PHARELL HUMAN RACE RED SIZE 11,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Vtg 2001 Nike Air Max 95 Premium Godzilla Sample 9 SP Powerwall Stash Trainer DB,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- NIKE W Air Zoom Mariah Fk Racer AA0521-200 BIO BEIGE Size 7,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adidas Men's Yeezy Boost 700 NEW ,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NIKE WOMENS SF AIR FORCE 1 MID SZ 8.5 SPECIAL FORCES OUTDOOR GREEN AA3966 300,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
WMNS Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 Flyknit SZ 8 White Armory bluee 881109-105,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.DS NIKE AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO FRENCH blueE SZ 10.5 TAXI MASTER PLAYOFF 130690-113,
Adidas NMD R1 Pk gold Size 10.5 Yeezy Supreme Off White,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Women's Air Max 95 Casual shoes,
- WMNS Nike Classic Cortez Suede LE DesertSand DesertSand AA3839-003 Sz 7.5,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- NEW Sz 9 Women's Nike Air Zoom Fearless Flyknit 2 Neo shoes AJ7676-408,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Air Baltgold Retro Men’s 10.5,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Roshe One Cherry Blossom Women's 819960-100 White Pink Flower Rare 8,
- Nike Free RN Black Black Anthracite Womens Running shoes,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 Wave Runner,
NIKE AIR JORDAN 6 RETRO VI NRG G8RD GREEN GATORADE AJ5986-335 DS,Women's Nike Air Max 97 Leather shoes -White Black -Size 7 -AQ8760 100 New ,
Nike Women's Jester XX SE Reimangined Light Bone AT2497-002 Size 5,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.555088 501 Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG 'Court Purple',. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Women's LF1 Flyknit Workboot Hi Top 860558 001 Size 6.5 Retail 200 New,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||9.5||Model:|
Adidas Utility Black YEEZY BOOST 500 Size 10.5 F36640 New 100% Authentic,