New NIKE AIR ZOOM PEGASUS 35 WOMENS WOMENS WOMENS RUNNING SNEAKERS BLACK 10 US = 42 EUR = 27cm 42d88f
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
NIKE ZOOM KOBE IV 4 FOUR RINGS MVP PUPPET (Size 9) prelude 1 2 5 6,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Air Max 1 Cmft Prm Tape Running Women's shoes Size 10,
Men 10.5US Rare Nike Kobe 1 Uptempo Pro from Japan Free Shipping,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.MEN'S NIKE LEBRON VII. SZ 7.5 Stock 375664-102-BLACK White. Red.,.
New with Box Nike W Airmax Excellerate 4 Sneakers Size 9,NEW Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit purple Dust Purple Plum Fog WMN 849557-500 EU36-39,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Womens Air Rift PRM QS bluee Running shoes Sneakers 6 Medium (B,M) BHFO 7695,
- NEW Womens Nike Air Force 1 '07 LX Summit White Iridescent Size 6.5 (898889-100),
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Flex Experience Rn 6 Womens,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 white cream Size 11 Mauve Wave Runner new Nib 700 500,
Adidas PW Human Race NMD orange Sz9,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- NIKE AIR FORCE 1 WILL LEATHER PREMIUM ID ALL BLACK SIZE WOMEN'S 6.5 [921291-991],
- Nike Tailwind Night Track NRG Metallic Silver Red Vintage Men’s,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
New Nike Air Jordan 1 Rebel XX OG “Top 3” AT4151-001 Women Size 12 No Box Top,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- NIKE W Nike Ashin Modern Print AR1905-001 BLACK BLACK-WHITE Womens Size 8,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Men's Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Black Metallic gold University Red Size 8.5 M US,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG NRG SZ 11 gold Top 3 Complex Con TZ 861428-001,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas ultra boost white s77416 black trainer racer triple white 1.0 2015,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Mens Retro Air Jordan 11 SPACE JAM 100% Authentic Brand New,
WMNS NIKE SHOX GRAVITY NZ TURBO CLASSIC TRIPLE WHITE SZ 9 [AQ8554-100],
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- ONLY ONE ON EBAY IN THIS MODEL NIKE SHOX NZ WOMEN'S SIZE US7 UK4.5,
- Pre-owned SNS x Adidas Consortium Ultra Boost 1.0 Tee Time Size 6.5 AF5756,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Women's Air Zoom Mariah Fk Racer Running shoes,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Wmns Nike LunarEpic Low Flyknit Black Purple Womens Running shoes 843765-005,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- ADIDAS YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 SEMI FROZEN YELLOW B37572 MENS SIZE 11.5 NEW WITH BOX,
- Womens NIKE RISE REACT FLYKNIT Size 10.5 AV5553 226 Beige Diffused Taupe Men’s 9,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Womens Air Max 270 Flyknit Cream Guava Ice Particle Beige AH6803-801 SZ 6.5,
Nike Air Max 1 Jacquard Women's shoes 819808 Size 7.5 140,Women's Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit White Sail Light Bone 849557 100 Size 9.5,
Nike WOMEN'S Air Jordan 1 Rebel XX OG TOP 3 SIZE 11.5, FITS MEN'S 10 BRAND NEW,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.WMNS NIKE AIR MAX 1 PRINT FLORAL ALOHA PACK UNIVERSITY RED SZ 10 [528898-602],. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
7.5 WOMEN'S Nike Air Max 97 UL '17 Prm Splatter AO2325-002 Black Grey sneakers,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
AIR ZOOM PEGASUS 35
|Width:||Medium (B, M)||Modified Item:||No|
|Features:||Lace-Up||Heel Height:||Flat (0 to 1/2 in.)|
|Material:||Engineered mesh & Flywire cables|
Nike Zoom All Out Low 2 Women’s Running shoes,