Adidas Men Men Men Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Beluga 1.0 Sz 10.5 Authentic Receipt Attached 8dcd47
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Womens Air Max 97 SE Size 6.5 Metallic Silver Grey gold shoes AQ4137-001,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Air Jordan 4 IV Retro Black Cement Red Grey 308497 089 Men Sz 11 shoes 2012,
NIKE W Air Huarache Run Ultra 819151-013 WOLF GREY Size 5,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.NIKE AIR MAX 97 WOLF GREY WOLF GREY SIZE WOMEN'S 12 MEN 10.5 [AT0071-001],.
gold Nike Women's shoes Size 7,NIKE AIR HUARACHE RUN SHOES TRIPLE WHITE 634835-106 WOMENS 6.5 GS 5Y,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- DS NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 OG HIGH RETRO 7.5 KNICKS 555088 023 ROYAL blueE BANNED SBB,
- NIKE W Dualtone Racer Woven AJ8156-001 BLACK BLACK-VACHETTA TAN-WHITE Size 11,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Women's Nike Air Max 98 Sequoia Metallic Black Size 8 - AQ6468 300,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
VNDS Nike Air Jordan 9 IX Retro Motorboat Jones 302370 645 Size 10.5 OG ALL,
Nike Air Jordan Retro Bred 11’s 2012 Playoffs AIR JORDAN BRED ROYAL YEEZY NIKE,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Adidas PHARRELL X NMD HUMAN RACE 'SOLAR PACK' - WHITE BLACK orange - BB9528,
- Women's Running shoes Nike Epic React Flyknit,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Adidas. Nmd. blueE GLOW. W. RARE. US WOMENS Size 8. US Men's Size 7,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Air Jordan Retro 1 High OG Royal bluee Black White SZ 10 (555088-007),
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Women's Nike Air Max Thea PRM Size 5.5 (616723 011) No Box,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike W Air Max 97 QS - 917647 001,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Men 11Us Adidas Easy Yeezy 350 Triple White,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas NMD R1 Invincible x Neighborhood Mens CQ1775 Black White shoes Size 8,
Wmns Nike Free TR Flyknit 2 Training shoes Black Pink 904658-006 SIZE 11 (28CM),
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Men 10Us Nike Sneakers Vapormax Flyknit,
- NIKE LUNAR FORCE 1 HIGH ID CAMO BLACK GREY-gold SIZE WOMEN'S 9 [808795-982],
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- NIKE WOMAN SNEAKER SHOES CASUAL FREE TIME CODE FREE 5.0 TR FIT 5 BRTHE 718932,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- 2017 Womens Nike Sock Dart SZ 6 Work bluee White Black NikeLab SP 848475-402,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- NIKE Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Running shoes Elemental pink Wine Silver Women 8 NEW,
- Nike VaporFly 4% Flyknit Men’s Size 12 (US) BRAND NEW,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
AIR MAX 97 PREMIUM JAPAN CAMO 28.5cm from japan (5005,
Women's Nike Air Max 90 EZ Size 10.5 White Dust Solar Red Black AO1520 101,Womens Nike AIR MAX 90 Running shoes Laser Pink 325213 136 -Sz 10 -New,
NIKE WOMENS SF AIR FORCE 1 MID SZ 6 SPECIAL FORCES ELEMENTAL gold AA3966 700,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.NIKE KOBE 8 VIII ALL STAR GALAXY US 15 AREA 72 AS SYSTEM WHAT THE,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas X Jeremy Scott JS Instinct High 2012 Animal Print Rare Size 14 G61090,
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||10.5||Style:||Athletic Sneakers|
Nike Women's Lunarwavy Sky Hi QS Wedges Size 6.5 White Black 727990-100,