Nike Air Max 97 97 97 UL '17 Premium Black Black-Vast Grey (WS) (AO2325 002) 34b38e
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Y-3 Kusari in White Core White BC0956 Brand New In Box with Free Shipping,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Roshe Two Flyknit Hi 861708-001 Black Dark Grey Wmn Sz 6 Boots,
Nike Women Zoom Vapor Tour Tennis shoes White Silver 631475-101 s 8,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Air Max 90 Woman's Black White Igloo 325213 056 Authentic New In Box,.
Air Jordan 11 Retro (Midnight Navy) Win Like '82 ,Nike Air Force 1 Upstep Premium LX Womens AA3964-001 Dark Stucco shoes Size 9.5,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Supreme CDG Nike Air Force 1 (size 9.5) CONFIRMED,
- NIKE WMNS AIR PRESTO ULTRA SI women's nike running shoes 917694-200,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Roshe Two Print “Spring Garden” Black Summit Wht-Pink 844933-004 Wmn Sz 9,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
New Nike Womens Air Max 270 Flyknit Running shoes AH6803-200 Sz 6.5,
Women's Nike Air Foamposite One sz9 Summit White Marble max pro AA3963 101 -NWOB,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Adidas X Bape Ultraboost Size 7.5,
- ADIDAS OG WHITE R1 VINTAGE NMD RED blueE SIZE 11 MENS PK S79482 100% AUTHENTIC,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Yeezy boost 350 v2 Hyperspace 10.5US 10UK 44.5EU,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- ADIDAS YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 MENS RUNNING Sneaker,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike AJ HARE JORDAN XX9 29 Bugs Bunny Mens Size 8,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- New Nike Air Max 180 CDG Comme des Garcons - Size 8 - Laser Pink - AO4641-601,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Men's Air Max 97 Maroon bluee 921826-012,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas yeezy boost 700 Wave Runner OG B75571 Size 10 100% authentic,
Men 9.5Us Kobe 9 Elite cm Nike Corby,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- 2016 Nike Air Jordan 6 VI Retro Pinnacle gold White size 10.5 854271-730 1 2 3 4,
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 V2 Geode Size 5 Preorder Confirmed,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Women's Juvenate Size 12 (724979-002) BLACK WHITE,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Air Huarache Run SE Womens 859429-100 White Black Running shoes Size 6.5,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Wmns Nike City Loop Women Running shoes Sneaker Trainers Pick 1,
- NEW WOMENS NIKE AIR VAPORMAX PLUS TN FIERCE PURPLE (924453 101) EU36-39,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
NEW DEADSTOCK Nike Air Jordan Retro Low 11 XI 528895-023 - Size 12,
Adidas Yeezy Boost V2 Beluga 1.0 100% Authentic Like New. Size 11.5,Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Zebra shoes - Men Size 5, White Black,
Nike Women Air Max 95 Size 6 SE Confetti Vast Grey Habablack QS 918413-004,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.NIKE FREE 4.0 FLYKNIT WHITE GREY PLATINUM WOMEN'S SZ 10.5 (MENS 9) (631050-101),. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
DS NIKE 2009 AIR MAX 1 SAFARI VOLTAGE YELLOW 9 ATMOS PATTA INFRARED HYPERFUSE 90,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Nike Air Max 97
Nike Air Force 1 Hi Premium Black Black-Gum Medium Brown-Sail 654440-009 Size 12,