WMNS NIKE AIR MAX 95 SE SE SE PRM PURE PLATINUM BEIGE RUNNING ( AH8697 002 ) SIZE 8 ff4ec7
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 Inertia Size 6 Brand New Deadstock,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
8 Women's Nike Air Force 1 HI LX Just Do It White Black AO5138-100 AF1 SNEAKERS,
Air Jordan 5 Retro Burgundy BORDEAUX 881432-612 Premium LUX Pinnacle Size US 9,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Air Jordan 1 Mid Basketball shoes-Blk Volt Hot Punch Wht-Women's 8.5 BQ6472,.
NIKE Womens Nike Zoom Fly 897821-411 EQUATOR blueE Size 7.5,Nike Women's Air Max 2017 Running shoes, 849560 402, Concord purple, Size 7.0,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Brand New WMNS Air Force 1 '07 MTLC AR0642-001 Vast Grey Metallic gold Size 7.5,
- Nike Lebron Xi Premium Mens Style 650884,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Free TR 5 Flyknit Womens 718785-002 Crimson bluee Training shoes Size 6.5,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
W WOMENS NIKE AIR MAX 1 JP JELLY PACK PALE IVORY SUMMIT WHITE AT5248 100 NEW,
Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Static Reflective 3M Size 10.5 Yeezy Supply Exclusive,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Womens Nike AIR MAX 97 ULTRA '17 PREMIUM shoes Confetti AO2325 001 -Sz 7 -New,
- 2010 Air Jordan 11 Retro 407201101 Silver Anniversary Size 12,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
6.5Y 8 WOMEN'S NIKE AIR MAX DELUXE NAVY AR0115-001 MULTICOLOR SNEAKERS,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Air Force 1 Low Supreme x Comme des Garcons Black Size 11,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Air Jordan Dub Zero retro authentic size 12 us red black white rare,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NIKE AIR MAX THEA KJCRD WOMAN SPRING LEAF Size 6.0 NEW COMFORTABLE RUN,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Air Jordan 1 Rebel XX OG ''Top 3'' WMNS AT4151-001 AUTHENTIC,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike NSW Gaiter Boot USA Winter Olympics Medal Stand AH8390-400 Womens Size 9.5,
Nike Air Force 1 Sage Low Womens AR5339-201 Particle Beige White shoes Size 7.5,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Air Jordan Retro 3 White Cement 88,
- Nike WOMEN'S Dunk Sky Hi Essential HIDDEN WEDGE SIZE 11 BRAND NEW Black,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Men's Air Max Sequent 4 Running shoes Black White Size 13 M US,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- 1901 Nike Flex Essential Women's Training Running shoes 924344-602,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Air Max Dia shoes - Summit White Black - Women's 9=Mens 7.5 AQ4312-100,
- Adidas Ultra Boost 1.0 Reigning Champ Sz 9.5 “Deadstock”,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
2009 Nike Air Jordan 11 Retro Space Jam Size 12,
Adidas yeezy boost 750 grey gum Size 10 Off White Virgil Abloh Supreme Bape Apc,Nike Women's Exp-X 14 Running shoes,
Nike Flex 2018 RN Womens AA7408-500 Plum Chalk Pale Pink Running shoes Size 7.5,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Womens Ld Runner Se Running Trainers 917534 Sneakers shoes 001,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
W NIKE AIR MAX 90 ULTRA 2.0 881106 800 NIKE BOX MAX orange WHITE-BLACK - CUTE,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||Nike Air Max|
Nike Air Max 95
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||8||Activity:||Running|
|Style:||Running Shoes||Modified Item:||No|
Brand New RS Replicant Ozweego Men's Athletic Fashion Sneakers [F34237],