Adidas NMD R1 PK SNS Datamosh BB6365 BB6365 BB6365 Size 10 US Vapour Steel Glitch orange 3e38bc
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
NEW WOMENS 7 7.5 9 NIKE FREE RN FLYKNIT 2018 RUNNING SHOES MICA GREEN 942839,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Wmns Air Max Plus Dark Stucco Vintage Green Sail Women Running 605112-053,
Nike Air Foamposite One Summit White AA3963 101 Women’s Size 8.5,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.NEW Adidas x Consortium Superstar 1 MUSIC Roc-A-Fella Records JAY-Z 133629 SZ 14,.
Womens NIKE ORIVE PRINT Cool Grey Trainers 749985 010,Women's Nike Epic React Flyknit Running shoes Black White Sz 5-12 AQ0070 011,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- NIKE AIR FORCE ONE HI ID WMNS SIZE 8 808795-981 Men’s 6.5,
- Nike Volleyball shoes Size 14 Womens Hyperspike Zoom Black Metallic Grey Volley,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Men's Brand New Adidas Crazy BYW Lvl X PW Athletic Fashion Sneakers [G27805],
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Air Foamposite One Summit White Oil Grey Women's Size 8 AA3963-101,
Adidas Yeezy 350 V2 Core Black Red Bred Boost Low SPLY CP9652 AUTHENTIC,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Women's Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit White Sail Light Bone 849557 100 Size 9.5,
- Nike Air Jordan Retro 8 Black-Silver European 41 26cm,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
NIKE AIR FORCE 1 HIGH GIRLS WOMENS SHOES TRAINERS BOOTS WB GS,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Well Worn Womens Athletic Gym Running shoes Nike Zoom Sz 8.5,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Free Rn Motion Running Women's shoes Size 5,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- AIR JORDAN 5 RETRO Q54 QUAI 54 467827-105 Size 9,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
NIKE WOMENS HUARACHE RUN ULTRA SE SZ 7.5 DARK LODEN gold LEAF 859516 300,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Air Foamposite Pro Prm “Yeezy” Men’s 9.5 Deadstock NIB 616750-001,
WOMENS NIKE CITY LOOP SUMMIT WHITE ANTHRACITE AA1097-101 s 8,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- NIKE Zoom Vaporfly 4% Flyknit White AJ3857-160 EKIDEN Pack Running shoes New,
- NIKE WOMEN AIR MORE UPTEMPO BLACK-HOT PUNCH-VOLT SZ 8.5 [917593-002],
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 BELUGA BB1826 ZEBRA Kanye 750 B,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Clay - Preorder,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Air Max 2017 Women's running shoes 849560 008 Multiple sizes,
- Nike Air Jordan 7 VII Retro GMP golden Moments Package 2012 Mens Size 9.5,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Air Jordan 7 Retro Olympic 2012 304775-135 size 8.5,
RAF SIMMONS ADIDAS Black Core Cream White OZWEEGO Mens 8 NEW in BOX,NIKE W Nike Ashin Modern AJ8799-101 SUMMIT WHITE Size 6,
NIKE AIR MAX 2017 WOMEN NEW WITH BOX ,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Womens Nike Air Huarache Run Ultra Doernbecher -CHOOSE SIZE 898634-700 Kermit DB,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Womens Nike Air Force 1 AF1 SE PRM Size 9.5 shoes Ribbon Pack Citron AH6827 700,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Pattern:||Glitch||US Shoe Size (Men's):||10|
Nike Womens Free Rn 2018 T-Shirt Multi-color Training Running shoes Size 12,