Womens NIKE Free TR6 Black Cross Training Trainers 833413 833413 833413 002 46e117
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Womens Air Zoom Odyssey 2 Purple Size 7.5 US Womens Athletic Running shoes,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike WMNS Air Vapormax 2019 [AR6632-100] Women Running shoes White Black,
NIB Nike Free TR Focus Flyknit Running Sneakers 844817-300 Jade Pink Women's 8,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.NIKE WOMENS AIR MAX THEA SE Red Bronze running training fashion sneakers,.
Adidas X Pharrell Williams Human Race NMD Holi Festival, Black, (AC7033), 9.5 US,Nike Womens Roshe Two Flyknit Running Trainers 844929 Sneakers shoes 601,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Mens Nike Foamposite One Premium Sneakers New, Wolf Grey 575420-007 sku AA,
- Adidas Ultra Boost 3.0 LTD Mid Grey” Leather Cage Size 11.5 shoes (BB1092),
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Addias Mens Yeezy Boost 700 shoes EE9614,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
ADIDAS PW HUMAN RACE NMD TR TRAIL PALE NUDE Sz 14 TAN AC7361,
Nike M2K Tekno Black Off White Obsidian New Women 9.5 [AO3108-003],
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Adidas yeezy boost 350 v2 size 9.5 brand new white,
- NIKE Womens Nike Flex 2018 Rn AA7408-001 BLACK WHITE Womens Size 7.5,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Yeezy 750 Boost Grey Gum Size 12.5 DEADSTOCK,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- NIKE AIR JORDAN XII 12 RETRO FLU GAME BG SZ 6Y-WOMENS SZ 7.5 [153265-002],
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
WMNS Sz 7 Nike Epic React Flyknit Plum Dust Pink AQ0070-500,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NIKE W Nike Air Zoom Structure 21 904701-400 ARMORY blueE Size 7.5,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Air Jordan 5 all White 136027130 42,5,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Air Max 1 Premium Retro Mens Trainers 908366 Sneakers shoes 700,
Nike Air Jordan 11 Retro SPACE JAM 378037 003 Concord CDG TNF off white FOG New,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- NIKE AIR FORCE 1 JESTER LO WOMEN'S SZ 7 NEW BQ3163 002 NOLID QS SP,
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Cream Triple White sz10,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike x Maria Sharapova Classic Cortex Premium Womens Size 12 (AR5696 202),
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- NIKE Womens Free TR 6 OC Unlimited Multi-color Black 843988-990,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Women’s Nike Air Max 98 Size-7 bluee Tebula White Emerald Black (AH6799 106),
- WOMEN’S NIKE AIR MAX 2017 GRAPE PINK [849560 502] NO VAPOR 270 Sz 10,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Air Force 1 High Year of the Horse 649456-001 gold Women's Size 8,
VINTAGE 1982 NIKE DIABLO SHOES WOMEN'S SIZE US8 A TRUE RARITY WAFFLE DESIGN ,Nike Rift Wrap Special Edition Women's shoes gold Dart Bright Melon Black,
Nike Odyssey React Flyknit 2 Pink Foam Black Platinum Tint Women's H1016601,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Women's Free Training Flyknit Running shoes Bright Crimson Bright Citrus-9.,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Paul Parkman Men's Brown Genuine Crocodile Derby shoes (IDW77-BRW),
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Cross Training Shoes|
Does not apply
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 2||Lining:||Textile|
NIKE Free TR6
|UK Shoe Size (Women's):||Various|
Nike Air Jordan 10 Retro Steel Size 8.5 Brand New Never Worn,