Nike Nike Nike Lebron XVI WTT Watch The Throne UK10 US11 EU45 All Star Black gold 16 01ad2b
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
WMNS Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 Flyknit SZ 9.5 White Armory bluee 881109-105,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas NMD R1 Invincible x Neighborhood Mens CQ1775 Black White shoes Size 10,
Pharrell Williams x adidas PW HU Holi NMD MC tie dye AC7034 Size 12,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.NIKE KEVIN DURANT KD VIII 8 USC TROJANS PE SAMPLE CRIMSON RED gold BLACK DS 11.5,.
Nike Wmns Epic React Flyknit Womens Running shoes Trainers Pick 1,Womens Nike Air Max 1 Size 7 Neon White Grey Volt Running shoes 319986-107,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Womens Nike AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO PREMIUM HC shoes Chrome AA1243 020 -Sz 8 -New,
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 V2 (Geode) - Sz 5,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike shoes Shox Beige White Womens Size 6,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
NIKE AIR ZOOM MARIAH FK RACER PRM 917658 100 WHITE-CRIMSON SZ 11 WMNSor 9.5 Men,
NIB nike air max 97 black size 6.5,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- New Women’s Nike Air Max 95 Size 9.5 White Black Wolf Grey (807443-016),
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Red Black Sneakers Men's Size 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 New,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Pharrell Williams x Adidas NMD Human Race bluee “Human Being” Size 9.5,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Vintage Rare 1994 Nike Air Jordan 1 Bred 8.5,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 INERTIA Grey YZY Kanye 100% AUTHENTIC EG7597 Size 11.5,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NIKE Hyperdiamond 2 Keystone 856434-012 BLACK WHITE-WHITE-WOLF GREY Size 5.5,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Yeezy Boost 350 Beluga 2.0 Size 10.5,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.RARE Nike Air Max Deluxe Women's Running shoes Size 8 NEW AQ1272-400,
Nike dunk low SAFARI size 9,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike LunarTempo 2 Women's Running shoes - SU16,
- Adidas Running UltraBOOST PK Primeknit Laceless Mid Triple White S80768 nmd ltd,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Men 8Us Humidity Nike Sb Dunk gold,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Men 11Us Nike Air Max 2 Light,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- NIBNikeAir Force 1 07 Essential SneakerPlum Chalk White 6-10,
- New Nike Air Fear Of God 1 Size 9.5,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Origin Story Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro 555088-602 Red Photo bluee Men DS All Sizes,
NIKE PENNY PACK QS FOAMPOSITE BASKETBALL SNEAKERS SIZE 13US 800180-001,Nike VTG OG 1988 Oceania Running Multi White Women 8 Cortez Waffle Athletic Hip,
BNIB Limited Edition Jeremy Scott x Adidas Wings 3.0 gold Size 11 RARE SOLD OUT,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Air Jordan VI 6 Retro CDP COUNTDOWN CARMINE RED WHITE BLACK 322719-161 13,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
DS NIKE AIR JORDAN RETRO 3 III BLACK CEMENT sz 9 340254 061 CDP SF AF1 Royal,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||adidas X|
|Shoe Size:||UK 10||Brand:|
Does not apply
Nike Air Max Thea Print Womens 599408-405 bluee Spark Running shoes Size 7,