Nike Men's Air Max Flair Flair Flair Running shoes Size 10 NIB 500500
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Air Jordan 9 retro Olive 2012 size 10 very near dead stock,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Men 9Us Nike Air Jordan 6 Retro,
Nike huarache run (GS) trainers 654275 014 sneakers shoes,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.2004 Nike Dunk High Pro SB Sea Crystal sz 10.5 w Box ice green TRUSTED SELLER,.
2003 OG NIKE AIR JORDAN XVIII 18 WHITE VARSITY RED BLACK 305869-161 NEW 11,Nike Air Jordan VI 6 CP3.VII AE Brazil Pack sz 13 DS World Cup Cigar 688447-920,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike SFB Field 8” Boots Mens Size 10 Tactical Military 631371-090 Black Police,
- Nike Foamposite Pro Premium 7.5 ASTEROID all star one camo yeezy galaxy gold red,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Force Zoom Mike Trout 5 Turf Men’s 11.5 Baseball shoes AH3374-100 NEW w Box,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
NIKE AIR YEEZY 2 BLACK BLACK SOLAR RED 508214 006 Size 8.5,
Nike Swingman MVP 2 Mid Men's Metal Baseball Cleat,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Men's Nike Air Max 90 Mars Landing Quick Strike Reflective Fashion CD0920 600,
- Doernbecher Jordan V Glow in the Dark CLASSIC DS - Best Doern of All Time - sz 8,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
NIKE Air zoom Vintage Sneakers Running shoes Men's Size US 11 Vintage Y107,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Air Zoom Generation QS First Game Black White Red AJ4204 101 Sz 11.5,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Mens Air Force 35 Rare shoes Size 12,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 4 IV RETRO PREMIUM WHEAT GINGER GUM 819139-205 NEW SIZE 7,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Jordan Future 80 each,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.NEW Nike Air Foamposite One Chromeposite Size 14 Mirror Foam 744306-001,
2011 nike total air foamposite max size 9.5 tim duncan silver black photo retro,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Size 10 US - Nike Air Force 1 low De Lo Mio EXCLUSIVE LIMITED RELEASE,
- Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro Size 10.5 True bluee 2001 Black Cement DB Pit crew A,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- DS NIB Nike Playstation “AF1” Inspired Shox Monster Size 10,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike air force 1 07 lv8,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 32 Retro XXXII MVP BLACK RED WHITE Men's SIZE 11 (AA1253-002),
- Men's Vintage 1992 Off-White NIKE DECADE Heaven's Gate shoes 8.5,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike kd 8 aunt pearl,
Nike Air Foamposite One Paranorman Sz 9.5,Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Not For Resale Varsity Maize Size 14. 861428-107,
Nike Tessen Wolf Grey Black White Men Athletic shoes Sneakers Trainer AA2160-002,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.NIKE DAYBREAK Men's Vintage Sneakers shoes Men's Size US 12 Genuine Y107,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 Flyknit Mens 875943-600 Red Running shoes,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||10|
Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski OG All Black Sz 9 NEW,