AIR AIR AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO PREMIUM 100% Legit c759c2
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Air Jordan Mike Bibby 8 PE Promo Sample Player Exclusive Sac Kings, Size 12.5,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Air Max Nostalgic Mens 916781-001 Wolf Grey White Running shoes Size 10.5,
EUC Men's Jordan High Tops. Size 12,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Air Max 95 Womens Style 307960,.
Nike Air Jordan Super.Fly MVP Black Red AR0037-006 Men's 9,NIKE SB ERIC KOSTON KOBE PREMIUM US 9 JANOSKI QS MAX DIGITAL CAMO KXK,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- NIKE AIR Jordan 11Lab4 Black Patent Leather DS Receipt SZ 10.5 Retail 250,
- Nike Dunk High Premium SB - Born In The USA - Size 8,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Air Area 72 Nba Allstar Game Collection,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
2004 Nike Dunk SB High Unlucky sz 10.5 w Box black red supreme TRUSTED SELLER,
Arsenal 125th Anniversary X Nike Air Max 1 Hyperfuse US9.5 - 1 25 End Kith YZY,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE OLIVE Size 12. 575420-200 jordan penny wheat suede ext,
- Nike Air Jordan XI 11 Retro 2000 2001 OG DS NEW NIB SPACE JAM size 11.5 Concord,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Men 10Us Riccardo Tisci Nike Dunk Lux Hi,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- NEW Nike 698181 801 Flyknit Lunar 3 Size 12 Multicolor Nike Mens Running shoes 12,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro “Spider Man Origin Story” Style Size 9.5,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Lunar Skyelux Men's Running Sneaker's Trainer Mens Size Eur 42.5 New,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
NEW NIKE AIR MAX 1 ULTRA FLYKNIT VOLT WHITE ELECTRIC GREEN 843384 701 SIZE 11,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.AIR JORDAN 5 RETRO LOW CNY 29cm with black tag from japan (2780,
Nike Air Jordan Retro 1 High OG Rookie of the Year gold Harvest 555088 700 R.O.Y,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- NIKE Waffle Trainer 2 Original 1980's Vintage Sneaker 27cm 10.6inch Rare Used,
- DS 2015 NIKE AIR MAX 90 CORK INFRARED 8.5 SUPREME HYPERFUSE ATMOS SAFARI PATTA 1,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Metcon DSX Flyknit 2 Crossfit Training shoes,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Zoom HypervenomX 3 Pro TF Men’s 10 White Volt Turf Soccer shoes AJ3817-107,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Acronym Air VaporMax Moc 2 Dark Stucco AQ0996-102 SAIL CARGO US 10.5,
- Men’s Grey Nike KD VII Sneakers Size 10 Excellent Preowned Condition,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
2014 Nike Zoom Vapor AJ3, Wht, Fire Red,cement gry, Sz 9, NIB, Free Shipping C4,
2014 Nike AIR JORDAN 1 SB QS LANCE MOUNTAIN 8 9 10 11 WHITE ROYAL BRED aj1,DS Nike Zoom Fly sz 12 Mismatch White Black gold flyknit trainer 880848 006,
DS NIKE 1992 VINTAGE OG AIR JORDAN VII OLYMPIC 9.5 III I IV V VI VIII X XI XII,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Brand New in Box Men's Nike Running shoes EXP-X14 QS QUICK STRIKE BQ6972-001,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Air Max 1 Milano QS Milan - 587922 226,
Men's Nike Lebron XI 11 EXT Denim QS Size 8.5 659509 004,