NIKE MEN'S AIR AIR AIR JORDAN OL SCHOOL BASKETBALL SHOE BLACK RED BRAND NEW size 13 49a840
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Supreme X NBA X Nike Air Force 1 Mid White,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
NIB NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE PRM UO QS Sz 10 DS 652110 001 OREGON DUCKS,
Nike Tennis Classic Low White bluee Men's shoes Sneakers Size 11 (312495-144),
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.MENS NIKE MAGISTA MAGISTAX PROXIMO STREET TF BLACK-WHITE SZ 12.5 [718361-010],.
Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro Bred Banned Outlet Version (2011) 10.5 DS Authentic,NIKE AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW BLACK-TRUE RED-WHITE SZ 8.5 BRED [528895-012],
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Zoom Lebron 2 II SVSM Sz 11.5 Promo Sample St Vincent St Mary's Vii BAM I X,
- 2004 Air Max 1 Premium Crepe SZ 7.5,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Lebron Soldier VIII Size 12 Breast Cancer Awareness,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Air VaporMax 2.0 Hot Punch 942842-003 Men Size US 15 NEW 100% Authentic,
THE TEN x Nike Air Presto 11 OFF WHITE 2018 black Virgil Abloh AA3830–002 LN,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Free RN Motion FK 2017 Run Flyknit shoes 880845-601 Size 14 BNWOB,
- NIKE ZOOM LEBRON 6 SZ 16 346526-011 Graffiti Royal 2008,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Kyrie 3 “Olympic” Men’s Size 18 OBSIDIAN METALLIC gold 852395-400,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Us 10.5 Air Jordan 1 Retro High And Pine Green,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Air Jordan Future Black Black Anthracite Size 12 656503 001,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Running Mens shoes Vast Grey NWOB 880555-016,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
NIKE TEAM CONVENTION HIGH Sneakers shoes Black × White Men's Vintage Y109,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Air Foamposite One MT QS Size 12 Penny Hardaway Memphis Tiger's PE,
Nike Free 3.0 Men's Grey Red White Black Running Sneaker Sz 8 1589,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Air Jordan 1 Hall Of Fame ,
- Nike Air Jordan Retro 4 IV OG White Cement Size 11 DS 2016,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Air Max 90 Ultra Genuine 875695 012 Cement Grey,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Air Jordan 11 XI Concord 45 378037 100 Air Max sz 14,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG COURT PURPLE BLACK aj1 bred toe,
- Mens NIKE SB ZOOM KILLSHOT 2 QS Black Trainers AT6606 060,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Air Force 1 Low Ultra Flyknit Red bluee White Men's Size 10 826577-,
NIKE AIR MAX 97 OG UNDFTD UNDEFEATED WHITE,23 New Nike Mens HJ High Jump Elite White Track Spikes 806561-100,
Nike SB Stefan Janoski Max Leather (Grey) 685299-012 Size 8.5 UK,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.MEN'S NIKE AIR TRAINER VICTOR CRUZ PREMIUM SHOES RUSH blueE SIZE 11,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High AJ 1 Bred Toe 555088-610 - US 4Y-7Y, 8-13,
New without box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Athletic Sneakers||Product Line:||Nike Air|
|Euro Size:||EUR 47,5||Year:||2015|
|Manufacturer Color:||Black/Gym Red- White||Upper Material:||Leather|
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||Shoe Height:||High Top|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||13|
NIKE Kobe A.D. Mens Basketball shoes,