2001 Nike Dunk Low Pro Atmos Co JP SZ SZ SZ 8 2a8e59
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
NIKE AIR MAX 90 LEATHER TRIPLE BLACK SZ 8-14,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike & Jordan Sneaker Surprise Box 100% Authentic Size 9-11,
Nike Mercurial Veloce II Cr Fg Soccer Cleat Silver Black bluee SZ 9 (684863-003),
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Us 10 Nike Air Jordan 1 Track Red Basketball shoes,.
Men 9Us 27 The Ten Air Presto Nike Off-White,Jordan 1 High HOF- rare sz 10.5 DS,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Air Max 95 Black Olive VNDS size 8 Grey Off-White OG Neon Camo Red bluee 97,
- NEW NikeiD Air Jordan Spizike Premium SZ 9.5 Black Solar Red,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Air Max 1 Ultra Flyknit Size 10,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
CNCPTS x Nike SB Dunk High PRM “Stained Glass” (size 12),
NIKE LEBRON XI 11 White-University Red-Black Size 9 Graffiti Basketball shoes,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Men's Nike KD Trey V Basketball shoes White Chrome-Platinum NIB 897638-100,
- NIKE AIR FORCE 1 '07 SUPREME CDG 923044-100 white white-white Size 11,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Kobe AD 922482 005 Chrome Habablack Red Mid Basketball shoes Mens Size 10.5,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Supreme x Nike Air Max 98 Snakeskin Sz 9.5 Mita 95 97 TNF Box Logo AF1,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Huarache Mens size 11 Rare color,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- 2013 Air Jordan 4 Retro 626969030 Fear Pack Size 9, NIB, Free Shipping E1,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Womens Size 7 Roshe Two Flyknit Water Repellent Sneaker Boots 225,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.NIKE SB STEFAN JANOSKI MAX L QS NYC BLACK COOL GREY Sz 11 749678 001 PREMIUM S04,
Men 8Us Nike The 10Off-White Air Presto Us8 26ãŽ,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Men 8.5Us Nike Air Force 1 Have A Day cm,
- New Nike Blazer Mid Vintage QS Men's shoes Size 9.5-11.5,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Lebron 7 Cool Grey - Size 9.0 - Authentic Lebron James Basketball Sneakers,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Air Max Plus TN Black Shark AJ6311-001 Mens Size 4 Womens 5.5 New,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Air Jordan IV Retro 4 x Kaws Black Clear Glow 930155-001 Size 11,
- DS NIB Nike Air Force 1 VT Supreme - Black Size 9 SKU 472514-001,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Air Jordan XX3 23 Trophy Room 224 out of 523 Retro SZ 10.5 ( 853336-123 ),
NIKE Dunk High Red × White OG Men's Vintage Sneakers Sports shoes US 8 1 2 Y107,SAMPLE NIKE AIR SLAMTASTIC SZ 9 white black 2000 max vintage rare yin yang orca,
NIKE PREMIUM 23 JORDAN 1 FLIGHT 4 PREM GG BLACK TRAINERS shoes sneakers UK6 EU39,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Air jordan 6 infrared size 10,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Zoom KD 4 All Star Galaxy size 8.5 Men's New,
NIKE Air Jordan CP3 Challenge Red Tour Yellow-Black 684855-605 SIZE 11,