Men's Nike Reax 8 TR TR TR Mesh Cross Training shoes Size 13 M Black gold NEW be3d8f
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
NIKE AIR MAX MUSE VOLT MEN SIZE 8.5 VOLT NEW RARE RUNNING COMFORTABLE,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Mercurial Victory VI NJR FG 921509 407 Mens Size 11.5 Soccer Cleats,
Nike Mens Sz 11.5 Alpha Huarache Turf Baseball White Metalic gold shoes 923435,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.ASICS GEL LYTE V 5 RONNIE FIEG KITH MINT LEAF US 10 pink SAGE COVE gold,.
06 NIKE AIR JORDAN V 5 RETRO RA RARE AIR LASER WHITE OLIVE GREEN orange BISON 9,Nike Air More Uptempo 96 Asia Hoop Pack 2017 Bulls Red White Black 921948-600,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike MEN'S SB Zoom Janoski Slip NBA L.A. LAKERS SIZE 11.5 BRAND NEW LOS ANGELES,
- NIKE CONVENTION HI ORIGINAL Men's Sneakers shoes White Size US 8.5 Y107,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Men Nike Kobe 9 NSW Lifestyle TXT 649699 001 Black Plat 100% Original Brand New,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Free RN Run Flyknit 2017 Men's size 12 Green Platinum 880843 300,
Nike Air Jordan XII 12 Retro BLACK MASTER 12,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- NIKE LEBRON 9 PS ELITE TAXI 2012 516958-700,
- Air Jordan 11 XI Retro Low Concord 528895-153 Size 9.5 New 2014 Mens DS Sneakers,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
NEW NIKE MENS DUNK LOW CANVAS CASUAL LACE UP SHOES,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Lebron James Watch the Throne Size 11,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Kyrie 4 IV Lucky Charms Cereal Pack BV0428-600 Size 14,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- 2007 Nike Air Jordan III 3 Retro WHITE FIRE RED CEMENT GREY BLACK 136064-161 10,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Men`s Nike Prime Hype DF 683705 001,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.NIKE SB DUNK HIGH TRD dunk high 25.5cm from japan (5552,
2008 Nike Dunk Low Gyrizo Beijing Olympic Cycling Promo Sample Sz 8 SB BMX Pro,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- New Nike Men's Air Presto Essential shoes (848187-408) Bright bluee White-Red,
- Air Jordan 8 Retro (SIZE 7),
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- 2016 Sample Nike Air Lebron Soldier 10 ACADEMY PROMO sz 11 DS w box PE rare,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike 'He Got Game' Class of 97 Pack Foamposite Pro Zoom Hawk Flight 808643-100,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Mens Nike Air Huarache Utility PRM Ultra QS ACG Safari Presto 806979-500 Size 10,
- Nike Air Force 1 ‘07. (Sz ) (AA4083 012),
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
2012 Nike Air Jordan 6 Retro golden Moments Package Sz 13 (1242) 384664-135,
Nike Air Jordan XIII 13 Retro WHITE BLACK CEMENT GREY TOE RED 414571-126 NEW 12,Nike X John Elliot Air Force 1, White, (AO9291-100), 10 US,
NIKE HTM FLYKNIT SUPERFLY MERCURIAL Black Sz US12 UK11 Free 667978-001 TZ 2014,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Air Max Plus Black Volt Sz 9 852630-033,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG NRG Homage To Home Men's M Size 5.5 W Size 7,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Upper Material:||Mesh||Style:||Running, Cross Training|
|Product Line:||Nike Reax|
|Euro Size:||47.5||Width:||Medium (D, M)|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||13|
Does not apply
NIKE LEBRON 12 LOW 'KNICKS' men's size 11.5,