Nike Roshe Roshe Roshe One SE 844687-200 a4d9f7
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Lunar Skyelux Plum Size EUR36 US5.5 Sold Out,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Air Humara 17 QS Walking Boots UK Size 10 NEW in Box R.R.P. .95p,
New Men's Nike Air Trainer Victor Cruz Black Black Summit White Size 10 New ,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Air Penny II 333886-041 JORDAN foamposite 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14,.
Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse Premium Sport Red Gym Red USA Yeezy ALL SIZES,SALE NIKE ZOOM KOBE V 5 RINGS SZ 12 PURPLE CONCORD 386429 702 SZ 12 YELLOW,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- MENS Nike Air zoom vomero 11 Running Trainer sneaker Green 818099 301 EU39,
- DS AIR NIKE 2002 DUNK HIGH HI WHITE UNIVERSITY blueE SUPREME UNC CAROLINA SB 10,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Men's Lunarglide 4 NEW AUTHENTIC Sport Grey Silver 524977-017 size 7.5,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Dunk High Pro Size 11.5 Worn Dr. Feelgood Used 305050-362 Supreme B,
NIKE DUNK LOW PREMIUM SB MIDNIGHT NAVY BLACK WHITE DENIM 313170-402 MEN'S SIZE 9,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- NIKE LEBRON SOLDIER XII SFG WHITE WHITE BASKETBALL SHOE AO4054 101 SIZE 10,
- Nike Zoom Fly Team 652828-100 Trainers Sneakers UK Size 18 Euro 53.5,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Predro Undftd PE BV 1207 901 Undefeated La Brea Lebron Lot 8,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- NIKE ZOOM MERCURIAL XI FK NAVY PALE GREY 844626-101 TS0143 Size 11,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike X Supreme Air More Uptempo Size 8.5,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Air Max BW Ultra SE Grey Platinum Infrared 844967-005 Msrp 140 DW,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Air Jordan 7 DMP Defining Moments Pack Size 12,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.NIKE AIR MAX 90 ESSENTIAL BLACK MIDNIGHT NAVY 8-14,
Nike Air Tech Challenge II Hot Lava Andre Aggasiz Size 13 US Mens Pink,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Romaleos 3 Weightlifting Crossfit Trainers Grey Red White Size 12.5,
- NEW MENS Nike HYPERCHASE PREMIUM sz 9 CRIMSON RED BLACK WHITE shoes Sneakers,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Air Foamposite One Doernbecher PROMO SAMPLE Sz 11.5 ,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Force Zoom Trout 5 Turf White Red Baseball AH3374-161 Men’s Size 11.5,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- AIR FORCE 1 LOW SUPREME X COMME DES GARCONS 2018 AR7623-001 US MENS SZ 8-10.5,
- AIR JORDAN RETRO 11 WIN LIKE 96 ,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Free RN Run Natural Rostarr Black Reflective Grey Wolf Sneakers Size 13,
Nike Hyperdunk Basketball shoes Low 2017 Racer bluee Size 10 897663-401,Nike Mens Air Max 95 OG Running shoes AT2865-100,
WOW NIKE ZOOM FLY SP Mens 11.5 running trainer run racer elite marathon vapor,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Air Jordan 6 Retro DOERNBECHER NAVY blueE WHITE RED gold 392789-401 Size 12,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Vapormax Utility Navy bluee Red Men's size 9 Brand New with Box,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||Multi-Size||Style:||844687-200|
Nike 843764 Mens Lunarepic Zoom Low Top Running Training shoes Sneakers,