NIKE AIR JORDAN DS RETRO XII 12 12 12 FRENCH blueE 10.5 FLU GAME OG OVO WINGS PSNY NEW e71538
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Air Pegasus 89 PRM German Reunification Camo size 9.5 724269-300,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Men 8.5Us Nike Air Jordan 5 Retro Psg cm,
Men 5.5Us Nike Off-White Zoom Fly Sp Us 4.5,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.2018 NIKE ZOOM FLY THE 10 OFF-WHITE BLACK CONE AJ4588-001 NEW 10,.
Nike Flyknit Trainer Racer Volt Black 2012 Olympics Size 8 DS BNWB,DS NIKE 1999 JORDAN IV BRED 8.5 OG RETRO III VI VIII XI I V X XIII XII XXI XVI,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- [AJ1285 017] NEW MEN'S NIKE AIR MAX 90 ESSENTIAL COOL GREY WHITE LE1139,
- Men 9Us Nike Zoom Fly Sp Gyakusou,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Flyknit Racer 2.0 And Multi Nike,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Size 9 Nike SB Low Doernbecher “Ricky Rudd” Sample Pair,
NIKELAB FREE RN MOTION FLYKNIT 2017 883291-100 Size US 13 Black-Mushroom,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Men 9Us Nike Air Max 95 Prnt Atmos Jade,
- Nike scottie pippens shoes Size 12,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
NIKE Mens Air Foamposite One PRM Suede Suede Basketball shoes,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- NEW Nike Men's React Element 55 Running shoes Size 13 (Women's 14.5) NIB,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Air Foamposite PRO 2002 Varsity Red, Black Size 13 624041-602,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Flyknit Streak, Men's Sizes 9.5-13 (D), Black White Volt 835994-001 NEW,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
BNDS Nike Air Foamposite NYC All Star Metallic Silver Mirror Sz 12 Galaxy Yeezy,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Air Huarache Run iD Croc Zebra Black SZ 10 Womens SZ 11.5 (777331-997),
NIKE AIR HUARACHE 318429054 GUNSMOKE TEAM RED RUSH CORAL MEN'S RUNNING SHOES,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Brand New DS 2012 Nike Air Jordan 4 IV Retro Green Glow Size 13 cement cavs,
- Nike Air Vapormax X Off White Size 10,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Us 9.5 Nike Air Jordan 6 cm Flint Nostalgia Basketball shoes,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Air Zoom Vomero 10 Men's Running shoes 717440 408 Size 8,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- New Nike Mens KD VII 7 Elite shoes 724349-478 sz 11 Team Collection Durant,
- Nike LeBron XII 12 23 Chromosomes 684593-006 Black Pink bluee Men's Size 12,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Mens Nike Air Pressure Retro David Robinson RARE ldt Edt - 831279 100 - White,
Nike Air Max Vision Men's Running shoes Black Black 918230-001,NIKE Road Runnner 1982 Vintage Original Size 27cm golden Size Men's,
Mens Nike Initiator Running shoes Size 10.5 New In Box 394055-101 GA 565,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Air Jordan ‘96 OG Space Jam 11’s,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
NIKE AIR MAX TAVAS MEN'S ATHLETIC SHOES SIZE 11 purple 705149 025,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||Nike Air||Style:||Basketball Shoes|
|Euro Size:||EUR 44,5||US Shoe Size (Men's):||10.5|
|Features:||Retro||Width:||Medium (D, M)|
Does not apply
Nike Jordan 1 Mid Black,White, gym red Leather Mens Size 10 BRAND NEW unworn,