NIKE HOODLAND SUEDE SUEDE SUEDE BOOTS SCHUHE WINTER STIEFEL HAYSTACK BEIGE 654888-727 MANOA ec80f6
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Men's Nike Air Jordan Future Size 7.5 (656503 107),
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Air Jordan 1 i one Retro High OG bluee orange NYC Knicks new york melo,
100% NIKE AIR JORDAN IV 4 BLACK CAT Sz. 9 DS OG Rare23 Poster VINTAGE HEAT2006,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.MENS NIKE AIR FLIGHTPOSITE 2014 BLACK SZ 10 CARBON DEAD STOCK NEW W BOX,.
MEN'S NIKE AIR HUARACHE SHOES flax sail gum brown 318429 202,Nike Air Jordan Retro 14 Size 10.5 WHITE CHARTREUSE BLACK LAST SHOT 311832-132 B,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Not For Resale” Sail Varsity Maize-Black size 11,
- Nikelab Mens Zoom Fly SP,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG AJ1 Black Gum Size 9.5,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
New Men's Nike 831355-004 Air Zoom Pegasus 33 shoes Gry bluee Blk B25,
Houston Texans Nike Free Trainer V7 NFL shoes Sneakers Men’s AA1948 403 Sz 11.5,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Air Force 1MID 1996 Sneakers shoes White x Black Size 27.5cm Y105,
- NIKE ZOOM KOBE IV 4 MLK DAY 344335 171 MARTIN LUTHER KING gold PURPLE SZ10,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
New Nike Zoom LJ 4 Track & Field Spikes Black White Volt Men's Sz 8.5 415339 017,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Kobe AD NXT 360 MAMBA DAY Men's sz 14 Black Basketball shoes AQ1087 001,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Air Max Goadome 2013 Men's Size 9 Boots Suede Burgundy Gum 599474-600 NEW,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- DS Nike Lebron Lakers XI 11 SOUTH BEACH size 12,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Air Max Huarache Light Burst QK Cool Grey White Medium Size 9.5 360969-011,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Dunk Low Premium Doernbecher 307696 001 Size 11m,
Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit Pure Platinum White Wolf Grey Mens Size 10,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- 2016 Nike Air Jordan XI 11 Retro SPACE JAM 45 BLACK CONCORD WHITE 378037-003 NEW,
- New Rare NIKE CHALLENGER Burgundy Japan Release (725066-602) Size 7.5,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- New Nike Kobe AD Mid Baseline, Men's Size 12, White Purple, 922482-100,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 SHATTERED BACKBOARD Sz UK US 8 9 10 11 12 Bred 555088-005 QG,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- New Nike Kyrie 3 sz 11 Mens DS 852395-010 4 Championship Finals MVP Uncle Drew,
- NIKE ZOOM ALL OUT LOW 2 PLATINUM BLACK RED RUNNING AJ0035-006 Size 10.5,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
DEADSTOCK NIKE AIR JORDAN Ⅳ 4 RETRO LASER red 308497 161 SIZE 9.5 SUPREME,
Nike 818676 Mens Flyknit Lunarepic High Top Running Athletic shoes Sneakers,Nike Free Hypervenom Low Hombre Zapatillas de Deporte 5.0 V6 Running Informal,
Nike Flyknit Racer Oreo Volt Men’s Size 13 Trainer Black White NEW 526628-011,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Men's Air Jordan 1 Ko High Og High-Top Canvas Fashion Sneaker,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
New Mens 10.5 NIKE SF AF1 Mid QS Hunting Hiking Green Black shoes 160 917753-300,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Nike Free Rn Flyknit, Men's size 12 ClearJade Black Rio 831069-303,