Nike Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit Racer Running shoes Black Black Black White S 11.5 918264 001 13df0e
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
AIR FORCE 1 FOAMPOSITE CUP,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Air Jordan 12 Retro PSNY Paris Bordeaux AA1233-600,
NIKE AIR FORCE 1 07 QS cm 27,5 from japan (4294,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.men Nike Mercurial Vapor VII Sg Carbone Suola - 442025 505 - purple green,.
Nike SB Dunk Low Purple Lobster NIB,OG Vintage Nike Air Jordan 9 Charcoal Left shoes Only sz 9,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO AS QS Size 12,
- Nike Odyssey React Running shoes Red White Black Sz 13 AO9819 600,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Dunk Low Premium SB Size 11.5 Yellow Curb Cement Supreme 313170-010 B,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Men's Nike Air Max 180 Item Number AQ9974-001 Size 10.5 Black Pink and Purple,
Kobe 9 Masterpiece 8.5 IX Receipt Elite HTM FLYKNIT Prelude JORDAN multicolor KD,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- ORIGINAL OG 1989 NIKE AIR PRESSURE AND RETRO AIR PRESSURE both pairs are Size 9,
- NEW Nike Roshe LD-1000 QS Casual shoes 802022-001 Black White Retro,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
NIKE Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG North Carolina Light bluee SIze 29 CM C08,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- NIKE DUNK HIGH PREMIUM SAMURAI PACK CAVE PURPLE 312786-531 SIZE 10,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Zoom Training Command Size 11 922478-116,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike LF1 17 PRM Lunar Force 1 Men Women GS Kids Duckboot Sneakerboots Pick 1,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Kd 7 All Star,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.NEW 2007 NIKE AIR JORDAN SPIZIKE FIRE RED PACKAGE & MESSENGER BAG MENS SIZE 10.5,
Nike Air Force 1 Ultraforce Mid 864014-400 Size 12 UK,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Limited Release Limited Edition Nike Women's Half Marathon Frees,
- Nike Air Jordan Retro Powder bluee 10 X OG VTG 130209-102 Mens Size 13 DS New,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Leather Obsidian White Supreme OG Fragment 13 IYM,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- NIKELAB AIR PRESTO MID x ACRONYM SZ M BLACK BAMBOO 844672-001,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- NIKE SF AF1 AIR FORCE 1 ONE MID SZ 8-13 FIELD BOOT DARK GREY BONE 917753 004,
- NIKE AIR TRAINER VICTOR CRUZ BLACK SUEDE 777535 004 SIZE UK7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 11,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Air Foamposite Pro Prm Vachetta tan Mens Size 11.5 W Footlocker Receipt,
Nike KD Trey 5 II EP,Nike Air Fear of God 1 Light Bone US 11.5 Jerry Lorenzo Supreme FOG,
NIKE AIR FORCE 1 AF1 DOWNTOWN HI SP ACRONYM BLACK OLIVE SZ 12 [649941-003],. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.NIKE DUNK HIGH PREMIUM SB – THRASHIN (WHITE CHLORINE blueE) 10.5,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
New 2018 Nike Air Max 1 Jewel SZ 8 Neutral Olive Metallic gold Sand 918354-201,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Running, Cross Training|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||11.5||Product Line:||Flyknit|
|Width:||Medium (D, M)|
Does not apply
Men’s 2006 Nike Air Force 1 One Lebron size 12 313985-061,