Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro NRG NRG NRG White Cement Free Throw Line Size 14. 923096-101 b1b353
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Men 10.5Us With Tags Nike Kobe 10 Elite Se What The,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Air Max Invigor Print Men's Running shoes Black White-Wolf Grey 749688-001,
2012 NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE PRM FIGHTER JET CAMO sz 11 retro og 575420-001,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Men's Zoom All Out Low 2 Running shoes Light Bone Light Bone Black,.
2011 Nike Air Jordan 13 XIII Retro Playoff Size 11.5 414571-001 1 2 3 4 5 6 Bred,Nike Air Jordan 5 V Retro Laney 3 4 High White Varsity Royal Maize XI 3 III Kobe,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Air Max Zero QS BE TRUE LGBT Pride Men's Size 9 White Pure Platinum NEW,
- Nike WM Volley Volleyball Zoom Hyperspike Womens shoes SZ 14 Grey 585763-011,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- RED NIKE, ROSHE ONE, Mens Size 6 US 38.5 EUR,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
705149-407 Men's Nike Air Max Tavas Running shoes OBSIDIAN HYPER COBALT BLACK ,
Size 10 Nike Men Blazer Mid Prm Vntg Casual shoes 638261 013 Beige White Bone,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- NEW MEN'S NIKE AIR FORCE 1 820266-606,
- Nike Zoom Fly Off White The Ten Size 8 OG White Authentic,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Cortez Basic Nylon Men's shoes White Neutral Indigo bluee 819720 102,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike CB 34 Area 51,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Air Max 98 Wild West Size 8,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- VALENTINO gold Rockstuds Pumps Size 35 Multi Colour High Heels Outsole 20cm Y68,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
NIKE CHUCKPOSITE CB 34 “CHARLES BARKLEY” WHT MIDNIGHT-NAVY SIZE 10 (684758-400),
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.NIKE ZOOM 2K AO0269-002 TRIPLE BLACK ANTHRACITE BLACK,
NIKE AIR JORDAN X 10 Navy US13 NIB wow,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike SF AF1 - 864024 200,
- Nike SB Janoski Max in Black White - 631303-022,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- AIR JORDAN 14 XIV RETRO BLACK WHITE-VIVID GREEN SIZE 11 MEN'S US [487471-005],
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Men's Air Max Lunar1 JCRD Winter Athletic Sneaker 684494 003 Sizes 7.5 - 9,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Air Max 1 Kid Robot Hyperstrike Sample sz. 10,
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 6 RETRO White x Navy x Red Men's Sneakers size US 10 1 2,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Zoom Lebron II 2 Chamber of Fear PE Size US 13 Player Exclusive Air Jordan,
The 10 Nike Air Max 90 x Off-White Black - US Men Size 6.5 DEADSTOCK,Nike Lunar Magista II Men's Size 10 Cargo Khaki,
Nike Dunk Low Knaan Artist Troubadour Signed 1 Of 1 Size 10 Canadian hip hop,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.NEW 2019 Off-White The The Nike Air Max 90 Desert Ore AA7293-200 size 10.5,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit Men's Black Anthracite Dark Grey 49558007,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||14||Style:||Basketball Shoes|
Does not apply
Nike Free Train Versatility Cross Training Men's shoes Size,