NIKE AIR MAX 98 White Yellow Grey Vintage Sneakers Sneakers Sneakers shoes size US 10 836466
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Foamposite Dark Obsidian Aqua Mens Basketball shoes Size 9.5,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Size 9 NEW 2016 NIKE HYPERDUNK 08 MEN'S BASKETBALL SHOES 820321-002 BLACK,
Nike Air Max 90 Atmos Duck Camo 333888-025,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike 856483-551 Mens Hyperdunk High Basketball shoes Purple White Size 16.5 NEW,.
NIKE LE VILLAGE 80s Vintage Village sneaker USA made SIZE 7 25cm men's Y34,NIKE AIR HUARACHE SIZE 10.5 MEN'S SNEAKERS 2015 318429 003 BLACK,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- DS Nike Flyknit Racer sz14 Black White Volt Orca trainer OG presto 526628 011,
- Nike 1997 Foamposite & Air Hawk Flight Class Of 97 Pack Sz 12 Vnds OBO,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike SB Janoski Premium size 10.5 482972-017,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
2002 Nike SB Dunk Low Pro orange Flash,
Nike Dunk Low Pro Size 13 Worn Stussy Used 304292-671 Supreme B,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Foamposite - Tiger Stripes - Penny Hardaway - 1 MT QS - Size 12,
- RARE Nike Dunk Low Premium SB “Wallenburg” Pigeon London Paris Skunk Sz 11.5,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Air Foamposite One PRM Olympic White Obsidian Red 575420 400 Men's Sz 7.5,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- NIKE MAGISTA ORDEN II FG BLACK WHITE PARAMOUNT blueE [843812-018] MEN'S SZ.10,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Authentic Nike Legend Trainer Mens Training shoes (D) (003),
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Nikelab Roshe Two 2 Flyknit V2 918262-200 SZ 11 NO BOX TOP,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike SF Air Force 1 High 'Ridgerock',
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.LeBron 14’s Red shoes, only used a little bit, clean shoes and size 6.5,
280 NEW VINTAGE NIKE AGGRESS FORCE AGASSI BASKETBALL GRAPHITE CARBON MEN US,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- NIKE AIR MAX Flair “LIGHT BONE SIZE 10 Brand New,
- Football shoes Nike Mercurial Superfly 6 Elite SG-Pro M AH7366-060,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Metcon DSX Flyknit 2 Training shoes Grey White Black 924423-011 Men Sz 12,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski HT SO Shane O'Neill Black Size 10.5 923114 016 New,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Air Jordan 15 SE Retro 2007 Basketball Multi USA Athletic Men 10 Olympic,
- Nike SB Nyjah Free Gum Dark Brown Baroque Brown Men's Size 5 AA4272 992 New,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Mens Size 11 Nike Air Max Emergent Black White 818954-001,
Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro OG BRED “Banned” Size 9.5 2016 Release,Off-White x Nike Air Jordan 1 Size 10.5 (other sizes available),
Nike Vandal High Supreme Men’s shoes Satin QS Black White Cool Grey,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.NIKE AIR SHAKE NDESTRUKT MEN'S BASKETBALL WHITE NAVY 880869-102 RODMAN,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
NEW IN BOX NIKE AIR MAX 90 ULTRA 2.0 SE 876005-002 BLACK WHITE MSRP 140,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||10|
Does not apply
Does not apply
Nike Air Jordan XVI 16 JABARI PARKER PE Military Green Player Sample Edition DS,