Nike Air Jordan Executive Mens Basketball Basketball Basketball Trainers Sneakers 833913-004 0f0f4b
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Air Jordan Generation 23 Men's Basketball shoes, AA1294 004 Size 10.5 NEW,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Lebron X elite (gold) size 11 mens,
Nike Hyperdunk 2010 Sz 13 DS Sole Collector 200K Only 65 Prs PE Sample,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.2004 NIKE AIR FORCE 1 ROCAFELLA 306033-113 WHITE WHITE Size 10.5 RARE COMPLEXCON,.
NEW NIKE LF1 DUCKBOOT LOW TXT BLACK COOL-WOLF GREY AV3818-001 US MEN12 WMNS 13.5,NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO High OG Black Starfish Sneakers shoes size US 10,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- NIKE Women's Air Vapormax Flyknit 2 Running shoes,
- New NIKE AIR MAX 95 609048 102 white, new green-bl slate-black 2010 SIZE 9.5,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- NIKE Air Max More Uptempo Neutral Grey White Black Size 13 2006,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike SB Concepts Ugly Chriatmas Sweater bluee RibonSize 12 Dead stock 2017,
NIKE SB ZOOM STEFAN JANOSKI CNVS PRM 705190-614 unvrsty Size 11,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Air Jordan 3 OG 11.5 Black Cement Grey 2018 white CDG max 180 dunk sb 90,
- Nike Air Jordan 29 XX9 Oregon Ducks Sz 15 Promo Sample PE XXXII iii Xiv Iv V Ix,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
BNIB DJ Clark Kent x Nike Air Max 1 Premium 112 US 10 DS OG Retro 90 HTM OW,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Air Jordan 2 Just Don Beach Pack SZ 8 8.5 9 10 10.5 834825-250,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Air Max 270 AH8050100 grey halfshoes,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- 863301 146 NIKE HYPERDUNK OG 08 USA RETRO OLYMPICS WHITE NAVY RED SIZE 13 Men's,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Men 10Us Japan Yet Released Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit E,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.2013 Nike Air Jordan 12 XII Retro Gamma Size 11. 130690-027 1 2 3 4 5 6,
Nike Air Force 1 SP TISCI Low Size 12 Black 677802-020 B,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike m2k tekno white - Size 9 (UK),
- Nike Air Max 95 OG QS Greedy Neon red orange size 10.5 WORN 1x VNDS Excellent,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Trainer 1.2 Mid Mike Schmidt PE Size 10,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Kd 7 All Star,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- OG Nike Lebron VI 6 Size 10.5 MVP All Star Witness 386735-101 White Navy gold,
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High NYC 715060-002 B,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Arsenal 125th Anniversary X Nike Air Max 1 Hyperfuse US9.5 - 1 25 End Kith YZY,
SUPRME X AIR JORDAN 5 DEADSTOCK Size 11 box logo PRICE DROP,NIKE KD IV 4 KEVIN DURANT SCORING TITLE US10 11 12 13 Nerf 473679-703 +Receipt,
New Men's Nike Air Max More Casual Running shoes Red White Sz 10 AR1944 180,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Air Jordan 3 JTH NRG Bio Beige DS US11 UK10 EU45,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Size 13 M (D) Men's Running shoes 880555-407,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||Nike Air|
|Shoe Size:||UK 7|
Nike Air Jordan 11 XI Retro Velvet Heiress Maroon Sneakers Size 4y. w receipt,