Nike Tanjun Running shoes Trainers Trainers Trainers Textile Textile Textile 69a0dc
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
DS NIKE 1994 OG AIR JORDAN X POWDER blueE 9 I II III IV V VI VII VIII XI,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
NIKE FREE RN FLYKNIT MEN SIZE 7.5 NEW W O BOX ,
Men 13Us Nike Blazer Mid La Vs Nyc,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.NEW Nike Kobe XI 11 TB Basketball shoes Men's White Purple 856485-150 SZ 13.5,.
2011 NIKE AIR JORDAN III 3 RETRO SZ 6Y BLACK CEMENT OG 88 4 CDP ROYAL 1 Box,Nike Roshe Two Men's shoes 844656-003 Black Anthracite Sail sz 11,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Lebron James 12 Xll Ext Kings Cork Size 10,
- Nike Air Force 270 Black Hyper Crimson Safari AH6772-004 orange Wolf Grey NEW DS,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike air jordan 4 retro size 10.5,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Kobe IX Premium HTM Black Milan 698595-001 11 RARE 9 10 supreme zoom x,
Nike Air Jordan 1 x Off-White UNC Size Us9.5 - 10.5 Carolina NRG bluee abloh,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- 2005 Nike Dunk PAUL RODRIGUEZ ZOOM AIR ELITE SB JORDAN J-ROD 312953 011 SZ 13,
- Nike Air Huarache Run Ultra SE Obsidian Lite bluee 875841-400 Men Size 9.5,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Air Foamposite One Wheat Haystack Size 11.5. 575420-700 Jordan Penny,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Adapt BB Basketball shoes Size 10.5 Self Lacing New Authentic AO2582-001,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike air Foamposite Luna new year edition,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NWT Nike Air Max 180 ID Marcello Morandini Air Max Day Men's Sneakers AUTHENTIC,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Revolution 3 Corsa 819300-403 Lifestyle shoes Jogging Sneakers,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.36 New Nike Komyuter ESS Gym Red Black shoes AQ8131 600 Mens Size 10 12,
100% Authentic Nike Off White Air Force 1 White Size 10 DS OG One Virgil The Ten,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Air SAFARI LE 371740-002 DARK GREY BLACK JETSTREAM WHITE CRIMSON PINK,
- Jordan Retro 13 3m Reflective Infrared 8.5 Got Game Bred Playoffs Chutney Barons,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- NIKE ALL COURT MID “STUSSY” 2010 ITEM NUMBER 713-28,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- NIKE Air Shake Ndestrukt Mens Hi Top Basketball Trainers 880869 Sneakers shoes,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Air Max 90 HYPERFUSE White INDEPENDENCE DAY Sz 9,
- Men’s Nike Free Trainer 5.0 Athletic shoes - Brand New Pair ,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Blazer Low Suede UK Size 8 Men's Trainers shoes Sneakers orange,
Vintage Vtg Nike Dunk High,Nike Air Max Sequent 2 shoes 852461-006 size 11.5,
Men 10Us Nike Kobe Ad Nxt 360 Covey Lakers,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike LeBron soldier size 8.5,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
NIKE AIR FORCE 1 “B HONG KONG” 2001 DEEP FOREST WHITE 624040-311 MENS SZ 9.5,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Material:||Leather / Textile||Sole:||Rubber|
Does not apply
2018 Nike Air Foamposite Pro AS All Star QS Grey White Size 13. Penny,