Men 13Us Nike Nike Nike Sneaker Air Jordan 4 30Th 0b592f
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
[624041 603] NEW MEN'S NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO RED OCTOBER GYM RED BLACK LE638,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Air Max 2015 Royal bluee Running shoes Soft Comfort Training Men's Size 10.5,
Nike air jordan 11 retro 27.5cm from japan (2866,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.ASICS GEL LYTE V 5 RONNIE FIEG KITH MINT LEAF US 10 pink SAGE COVE gold,.
140 Nike Air Max 270 Futura Casual shoes White orange AO1569 100,Air Jordan CP3 IX Sample Green Suede 1 Of 33 Sz 9 DS Brand New,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Air Max 95 Black Olive VNDS size 8 Grey Off-White OG Neon Camo Red bluee 97,
- Nike Air Huarache Run PRM Safari Running shoes 2014 sz 9,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- DUNK HIGH PRO SB 7 Nike Men's Sneaker Size 10.5 yellow gold Limited edition Rare,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Air Jordan 7 VII Retro DB Doernbecher Size 12.5. 898651-015 1 2 3 4 5 6,
OFF-WHITE x Nike Air Force 1 ONE AF1 THE TEN 10 Virgil Abloh AO4606-100,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike LF1 Duckboot Low PRM Basketball shoes AA1124-100 Triple White Size 13,
- NIKELAB ALL COURT 2 LOW QS SHOES US SZ 15 NIKE MARINE GUM LIGHT BROWN TENNIS,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
NIKE DAYBREAK VNTG Men's Vintage Sneakers Sports shoes size US 9 1 2 Y107,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- NIKE AIR MAX 97 BLACK CLEAR EMERALD-WHITE SIZE MEN'S 9.5 [921826-013],
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Supreme x Nike Air Jordan 5 V Retro 'Desert Camo - Size 9,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Mens Nike Air Max 1 Ultra Flyknit Deep Burgundy Grand Purple Team Red 856958-566,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Tanjun 812654-414 Lifestyle Running Leisure Sneakers Running shoes,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Kith Force Air Linen Snoes,
NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 Pinnacle from japan (5239,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Air Presto Dusty Grey University Red 848187 004 OFF WHITE REACT ELEMENT,
- Nike Mens Vapor Untouchable 3 Elite Football Cleats Black AH7409-010 Size 14,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Air Jordan 17 Retro Low SOLEFLY SZ 11 Reverse Lightning Yellow AJ7321-003,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 Flyknit bluee 875943-400 Size 10.5 Running New,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Sb Purple Lobster Size 10.5 Ds New With Receipt Bv1310-555,
- NIKE KAWS AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO KAWS 930155-001 Sneakers BLACK US 10.5,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Air Jordan 9 Retro DB Doernbecher Size 10.5,
Nike Sb Dunk High Cheech & Chong 420, NEW, NIB, 10,Brand New Nike Air Jordan 9 IX MCS Men's Size 12.5 White Black Cleats Jeter,
NIKE AIR PYTHON DOVER STREET MARKET NY DSM US 11 SNAKE 2013 RED BLACK,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.NEW Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro '86, Black Dark Concord, 644490 014 Sz 11,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Air Zoom Cage 3 HC Men Size 11 Tennis Black White 918193-010,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Japan|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||13||UPC:|
Dose Not Apply
NIKE AIR JORDAN 8 RETRO LOW MENS SZ 11 BLACK TRUE RED-DEL SOL ALL SUEDE,