Nike Air Max Flight 11 Steph Curry PE sz sz sz 9 Rare Limited Warriors golden State 106183
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Air Jordan 23 XX3 Retro Trophy Room Black gold Size 13. 853336-023 1 2 3,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike ERIC KOSTON 2 MAX Black Varsity Maize Pine Green Discount (377) Men's shoes,
Nike SB Mens Nike SB Zoom Blazer Mid High Top Fashion Sneakers shoes BHFO 4058,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.blueE - NIKE AIR HUARACHE,.
Nike Hyperdunk 2017 TB 897808-600 University Red Metallic Silver Mens Size 11.5,NIKE LEBRON 9 IX PS ELITE SOUTH BEACH PRE HEAT US 10 MCFLY HEAT WHAT THE,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Men Nike Presto Fly JDI Athletic & Running shoes Black White orange AQ9688-001,
- Nike X Off-White Presto 2.0, Black, (AA3830-002), 10 US,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- NIKE AIR FORCE 1 07 BLACK-BLACK SZ 12.5 [315122-001],
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Air Jordan Retro XI Concord Black White 378037 107 SZ 10.5 Space Jam 72-10,
Nike Downshifter 8 Mens Running shoes (D) (009) SAVE ,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Air Fear Of God 1 SA Light Bone Black SZ 11,
- Nike air pegasus a t,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
DS KD 9 Sample Academy Promo Size 10 New White PE,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Kevin Durant KD VII 7 MYSTIC GREEN orange GUM SOLE BASKETBALL SHOES Sz 12 US,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Cortez Basic Jewel QS TZ White University Red shoes 938343-100 Size 10.5,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike MEN'S React Element 87 Sail Rush orange SIZE 10.5 BRAND NEW w Nike Receipt,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
NIKE AIR MAX 2 LIGHT atmos BV7406-001 US 9.5 Square light multicolor airmax2,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.315583-111 2000 Nike Air Force 1 07 Low Lux Masterpiece Anaconda made in ,
2013 Nike AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO GAMMA 6 7 8 9 10 11 BLACK blueE bred spacejam aj11,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Air jordan Fusion Ajf 5 Premier Dark Army MOJJ Size 12 (325330 341),
- Nike Mens Roshe One Midnight Navy Black White Running shoes,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Air Jordan 23 XX3 Stealth Black Varsity Red White Graphite,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Flyknit Max Men Maroon Red Sneaker Running shoes US 9M Pre Owned PQ,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski orange Camo 8.5 Us,
- DS Nike Air Jordan 2009 S23 Black Metallic gold Sz 10.5 Original OG xi iii xx3,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
New Nike Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 Flyknit - Bright crimson - Size 11.5,
Nike Airmax 180 X Comme des Garcons Black,Nike Air Force 1 LF1 Duckboot 17 Mens Size 7.5 NIB Olive color New Without Box,
Air Jordan 6 VI Retro Champagne Championship Pack Size10 DS,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Men 11 Us Jordan 6 Retro Infrared Infra Red 29cm shoes,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Air Force 1 Foamposite Cup 'Triple Black' - Ah6771-001 - Size 13,
New without box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||9||Style:||Basketball Shoes|
Nike air Foamposite Luna new year edition,