Nike Air Max 95 Sneakerboot Sneakerboot Sneakerboot 1cca3d
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Jordan retro 11 2016 space jam edition mens 10.5,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike KD 5 All Star Area 72, Size 9.5,
Air Force Command Size 11.5,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.2018 Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro I High OG Bred Toe Black Red White size 9.5 NDC,.
Nike Flight Huarache High Top Red Black Suede Training Sneakers Men size 9.5,Nike Air Max 97 ‘Japan’ OG - 921826 004 Black Volt Silver,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Air Griffey [US12] BLACK RED,
- Nike Kyrie 4 PreHeat Confetti Multicolor Size 12.5. 943806-900 Jordan Kobe,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Lebron Witness 2 Black White Men's Basketball shoes Size 10.5,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
NIKE AIR PRESTO MID ACRONYM Pink bluee Black Running shoes size US 10,
Nike Zoom KEVIN DURANT KD VII 7 NSW LIFESTYLE QS BLACK 653871-001 Size,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Dualtone Racer Mens Running Trainers 918227 Sneakers shoes 001,
- Nike Janoski Max wolf grey size 9,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
DS Air Jordan 6 Retro Db shoes Midnight Navy,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Air jordan 12 flu game,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Premium SB Dunk Skunk 9.5 Authentic,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 6 RETRO VI CHAMPAGNE DS (384664-350) DS 2014 RELEASE Sz,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Kobe XI Peach Jam Promo 'Peach Jam' - 856852-282 - SZ 12.5 - Goat shoes,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.NIKE AIR JORDAN AJ 3 RETRO 3 PURE MONEY WHITE SZ 8.5 SUPER RARE [398613-102],
Nike Men’s Air Huarache Baseball Turf Trainers Size 14 shoes 923435-101 KAY,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Lunarelite+ 2 Men's shoes Size 12,
- Nike Zoom Kobe 6 VI BHM Sz 10 Black History Month Mamba gold,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- John Geiger Air Force One Black Misplaced Checks High DS Size 9.5,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Metcon 2 Meltdown (changes colors), Size 14, in excellent condition,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- NIKE ZOOM KOBE VIII 8 SYSTEM MC MAMBACURIAL RED PLUM VOLT PINK 615315-500 9.5,
- 1985 Air Jordan 1 Kentucky,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Men's AIR FORCE 1 '07 shoes NEW WHITE 315122-111 SIZE 11,
Brand New Nike Air Huarache Drift Run shoes Black Yellow AH7334-008 Men's,Nike SB Dunk Newcastle Brown Ale gold Box Size 9,
Nike Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred (2001), Size 9 DS Brand New,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.NIKE AIR TRAINER SC HIGH NFL SAN DIEGO CHARGERS 542054-426 SIZE 10 RARE VINTAGE ,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Air Foamposite Pro PRM Elephant Print - 616750 002,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||N/A||Style:||N/A|
Nike Free 5.0 Ext Men's shoes,