NEW Nike Air Max Mens Full Ride 1.5 Training Training Training shoes bluee Gum Size 13 (869633-414) 458349
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Mens black nike shoes 1111,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Air Max 90 Laser AIR MAX CON NYC - 032616 212,
Nike Lebron 10 X Championship Pack 2 Time Celebration ELITE MVP 12 628622-900,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Air Jordan XIX 19 Size 10.5 Midwest 2004 Varsity Red East West 307546-101 B,.
Men 8Us Nike Zoom Vapor Rf X,Mens Nike Zoom Fly Vast Grey Anthracite 880848-002 Size 15,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- NIKE SKY TECH Men's Vintage Sneakers shoes bluee Size US 12 1 2 Rare Y89,
- NEW Nike iD Nike Air Max 180 Ralph Steadman Premium HUNCHO Size 9,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Men 8.5Us Nike Air Force1 Hi Riccardo Tisci,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Grandstand II PNCL White Size 14 US Mens Athletic Running shoes Sneakers,
2007 Air Jordan 3 Retro Black Cat 136064002 Sz 9, NIB, Free SH I9,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Air Jordan IV 4 Retro OG 89 White Cement Black size 13,
- NIB Nike Air Huarache, White White-Pure Platinum - Size 11.5,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
NEW DS Nike Lebron 9 LOT (KINGS PRIDE, CROWN JEWEL, SOUTH BEACH, MIAMI NIGHTS, A,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- NIKE AIR MAX 1 SHIMA blueE PINSTRIPE SIZE 12 DS 2003,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Air Safari Monarch Cobblestone orange Size 14 371740-800,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Air Flyknit Trainer Men’s Size 8 Black White Running shoes AH8396-007 New,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
MEN'S NIKE METCON 4 SHOES red black white AH7453 600,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.NEW MEN'S JORDAN FLIGHT TR'97 MID 574417-101 WHITE BLACK GYM RED WAS 110.00,
NIKE AIR PRESTO OFF-WHITE BLACK AA3830-002 Size 7,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- NIke Ricardo Tisci High AF1 Sz. 10 Air Force 1 Givenchy Black DS 669919 029 Hi,
- Nike Air Jordan 17 Retro Low Solefly SZ 10.5 Black Lightening AJ7321-003,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- 2017 Nike Air Jordan 12 XII Retro CNY Size 13. 881427-122 Taxi 3m flu game,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro KO HI Size 10.5 BRED ROYAL BLACK TOES OG 402297-001 B,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Air Max 1 LTR Winter PRM Premium Wheat Pack UK_3.5 Eur_36,
- Nike SF Air Force 1 Mid (Ivory Olive) Mens Size 12,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Air Zoom Spirimic Black Men’s Size 7,
Nike LeBron James 9.5“Six Meridians”Men shoes (Size 9.5) 684593-016 NBA,DS Nike Air Jordan 12 XII x Public School PSNY Sz 9.5 - Trusted Seller,
AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO FEAR PACK - ITEM 2-232 STYLE 626969 030,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Tennis Classic Cs Tennis Men's shoes Size 8,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Kobe XI 11 Promo Peach Jam Size 13 Sample Eybl Mens Basketball shoes,
New without box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||Nike Air|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||13||Brand:|
USED MENS NIKE AIR MAX 98 SUPREME SNAKE SKIN SZ 10.5 RUNNING FREE SHIP SAIL,