Men 9Us 9Us 9Us Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro Se Awok Vogue 7a5f61
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
NEW - NIKE AIR ZOOM GENERATION - HOME - 2003 OG WHEAT LEBRON CRIMSON LAB - sz 9,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
NIKE AIR HUARACHE RUN ULTRA BR SHOES BLACK BLACK SUMMIT WHITE 833147-003,
Men’s Red Air Jordan 11 Retro,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Adapt BB Black Pure Platinum Size 11,.
Nike SB Dunk High Top Sneakers Comet bluee Black 904233-401 Men's Size 11 NEW,2001 NIKE AIR JORDAN XI 11 RETRO COOL GREY WHITE CONCORD SPACE JAM 136046-011 9,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Jordan Rare Air Laser 5 from 2007,
- Sean wotherspoon air max 97NEWSize 6,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- John Geiger 002 Pittsburg Pixburgh Size 9 Yeezy Off White,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Off-White Nike Blazer Mid All Hallows Eve Size US 8 AA3832-700,
Jordan 6 carmine from japan (5766,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike SB Zoom Janoski Slip NBA Black Purple White Leather Lakers BQ6396-024 Sz 9,
- Nike Zoom Live PE ZACH LAVINE Men's Size 8.5 Black bluee Orlando shoes 910573-014,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
NIKE AIR MAX 270 FUTURA WHITE TOTAL orange RUNNING MENS SIZE 8 AO1569-100,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO TRAVIS SCOTT from japan (4595,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike men's Duel Racer casual shoes sneakers size 11 Black Sequoia 918228 012,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Air pippen 6 (Scottie Pippen) (Mens 8.5),
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
NIKE DUNK LOW CL 304714 017 plaid flannel vintage,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike What The LeBron 11 XI sz 14 DS South Beach Galaxy Miami Nights 650884-400,
Nike Air Huarache Run Prm Black Black-Sail Men's Running shoes 704830-014,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Blazer Mid Off-White Grim Reaper Spooky Pack Men’s US 10.5 All Hallows Eve,
- Nike Kobe AD Demar Derozan PE bluee shoes AQ2721-900 Men's shoes Flywire,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- 2006 Air Jordan XX1 (21) OG RED SUEDE 313495602 Sz 9, NIB, Free SH I6,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Lebron 16 King Court Purple Size 13 Exclusive LA Only 300 Pairs AO2588-500,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike SF AIR FORCE 1 MID Light Bone Size 7 8 9 10 11 12 Mens shoes 917753-200,
- Nike Trainer SC 2010 Adrian Peterson Edition Size 10.5,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
NIKE Zoom Shift 2 Tb Mens Ar0461-001,
NIKE AIR FORCE MAX CB - AJ7922-002 MEN'S Charles Barkley Size 11.5 FREE SHIPPING,Nike Air Max 360 BB Low Bright Mango Crimson Lebron Style Men’s 8, 441947-800,
NIKE AIR JORDAN1 RETRO Sneakers Size 27cm 2001 Red Black Deadstock New Box,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Air Force 1 Jewel Mid Sail Premium 10 shoes,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
NEW 2005 NIKE AIR JORDAN 20 QUICKSTRIKE SZ 16 WHITE BLACK RED XX [310455-001],
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Japan|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||9||UPC:|
Dose Not Apply
Nike Air Force 1 High AF1 Desert Camo Green Tan Khaki Sail Size 11.5 NikeiD,