Men 9.5US Nike Sneakers Air Jordan 1 Og Og Og from Japan Free Shipping b7ec48
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Lebron X 10 Cutting Jade Edition Tourmaline Green Black Red Men Size 12,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Air Vapormax WHITE OFF WHITE Size 10,
DS NIKE 2004 AIR JORDAN XIII FLINT GREY OG RETRO 9 I III IV V VI VIII X XI XII,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.NIKE Shox Fuse Black White Metal Spikes Baseball Softball Cleats NEW Mens Sz 9,.
Nike Lebron IX 9 All-Star Big Bang Galaxy SZ 11 ( 520811-800 ),NIKE ADAPT BB SELF LACING SIZE 9.5 - IN HAND. Same Day Shipping AO2582-001,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- NIKE KOBE VIII 8 SYSTEM EASTER FIBERGLASS YELLOW PURPLE GREEN BLACK 555035-302,
- Used Nike Lebron 10+ Sports Pack Size 12.5 Crown Jewel Championship MVP X B,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- NIKE SB ZOOM STEFAN JANOSKI CANVAS PREMIUM SUEDE TEAM RED NEW,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Flex Contact Black White Men Running shoes Trainers Sneakers 908983-001,
Nike Air Trainer One Mid PRM Mid QS Chrome Super Bowl Size 13 Rare DS Used Once,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- 100% Authentic Men's shoes Nike Air VaporMax OG UNIVERSITY RED 2017 (Size 9),
- NIKE Air Max 90 Men's (Size 10) Black White and snake skin,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Mens Nike Air Max 1 OG Premium Anniversary - 908375102 - White bluee Trainers,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- NIKE AIR ZOOM SPIRIDON '16 WHITE PLATINUM blueE SIZE 11.5 NEW W BOX (926955-104),
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
2019 Nike Zoom Rookie Galaxy Size 12. CI2120-001 Jordan Penny Foamposite,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Air Max ST sneakers 652976 003 Size 8.5 NWB,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski orange Camo 8.5 Us,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Jordan 8.0 Aqua Nike 2015 Men Size 9,
Nike SB Zoom Blazer Mid ISO orange Label CD2569-100 White BlackGum Size 8.5-13,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- BRAND NEW NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI 6 PRELUDE PACK SIZE 8 ALLSTAR GRINCH VENICE GALAXY,
- Nike AF1 Air Force 1 Premium Halloween Black orange 313641 011 Size 10.5 Sneaker,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike STEFAN JANOSKI MAX L QS Rio White Photo bluee Discounted (554) Men's shoes,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO OG BLACK CEMENT ,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Men's Nike Air Trainer 1 Mid SP Fragment Size 6.5 (806492 001),
- NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE PRM FIGHTER JET CAMO HYPER RED SZ.,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
NIKE ZOOM VAPORFLY FLYKNIT 4% EKIDEN PACK AJ3857-160 USA 8,
Nike vapormax one off Ohio State ,Nike Air Max Lunar1 WR Deep Burgundy Men's Running shoes 654470-600,
New Mens Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro Black Royal Basketball Sneakers 136066 041 DS,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.NIB Men's Nike Air ZOOM STRUCTURE Running shoes Training,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike air max 1 ultra 2.0 essential,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Japan|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||9.5||UPC:|
Dose Not Apply
Nike Air Max Tavas SE Special Edition running shoes 718895 800 total crimson,