Men 11.5Us Nike Zoom Vomero Vomero Vomero 5 Acw cm Rare Size White 45accc
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
NIKE Men's Air Zoom Chalapuka Running shoes,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Mens NIKE ALL COURT 2 LOW KJCRD Trainers 867117 001,
Nike Air Max 95 OG “2015” Men’s Athletic Sneakers Neon Volt Black Size 13,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Air Jordan IX 9 Retro 302370-140 Bentley Ellis Crawfish Size 10.5,.
Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG NRG Off-White UNC The Ten size 10 Nike,Kyrie 2 Championship Pack Game 3 Game 4 Nike Size 10.5,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Men 12Us Mint Nike Dunk Sb Boca Juniors,
- NIKE Kobe X 10 Elite pink gold Black 718763 091 size 10 US flyknit 9 Prelude FTB,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- NIKE ZOOM SPIRIDON ULTRA SZ 10.5 WOLF GREY WHITE 876267 100,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
110 New Converse Flyknit Chuck Taylor All Star Nike CTAS Teal Glow Men Size 11,
Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit Men's Running shoes Sport Outdoor Sneakers Designer,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Men's shoe FOOTBALL NIKE HYPERVENOM PHELON II art.749896-003 13 FIXED STUDS,
- Ship immediately SB Dunk ugly sweater 27cm from japan (5408,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Supreme Nike Air More Uptempo gold Suptempo. DS. SZ 9 100% Authentic Guaranteed,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- 2017 Nike LeBron 15 XV Ghost String Tan Size 13. 897648-200.,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
2013 Air Jordan 11 XI Retro 'Gamma' - Size 10 - 378037 006 - NIB DS,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NEW MEN'S NIKE AIR MAX AXIS Pure Platinum Volt Cool Grey AA2146 010,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
NIKE DUNK HI LUX SP BURNISHED BROWN US 8 BLACK SHERPA SB FRAGMENT WHITE,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Zoom Vapor RF x AM 95 Black Volt Team orange Greedy AO8759 077 Sz 9,
Nike Mens The 10 Nike Air Force 1 Low Black Black White-Cone AO4606-001,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- NIke Air Jordan Retro 1 Armed Forces SZ 11 325514-221 2008 Release,
- Nike Flyknit Trainer Mens 5.5 Womens 7 532984-431 UNPADDED,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Lebron 10 Ext Cork Qs classic brown classic brown Mens Style 580890,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- BO JACKSON NIKE Air Trainer SC High Retro QS JORDAN Griffey 302346-106 NOT WORN ,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike air max jewell 917673 100 womens trainers sneakers shoes SAMPLE,
- Nike Roshe Two Flyknit 2 men lifestyle sneakers NEW college navy 844833-402,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Mens Nike Air Jordan Flight 23 RST Obsidian W-Gym Red 512234-401 Sz 15,
Nike Air Max Sequent 3 Men's White Hyper Jade Black 921694 100 Sz US 10.5,2013 NIKE LEBRON X 10 ALL STAR US 13 EXTRATERRESTRIAL ASG AS CORK MVP,
Mens Nike Lebron Soldier XI 11 Black Sail Basketball shoes 897646-004 Size 11.5,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike LF1 Duckboot '17 Men's Boots, 916682 002 Size 9 NEW,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Air Jordan 4 IV Retro Premium Black Pony Pinnacle 819139-010 Size 10.5,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||11.5||MPN:|
Dose Not Apply
Nike Air Jordan V 5 Retro Sequoia Fire Red-Olive-Blk Fear Pack 626971-350 SZ 13,