NIKE 70's 70's 70's Vintage Sneakers Size 7.5 Outsole 25.5cm Made in Japan White bluee Y113 79e9e9
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Zoom Vaporfly 4% Hyper Royal bluee 880847-411 Sizes 6.5-10.5 Authentic,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Air Jordan 11 Bred 2001,
NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HI STRP from japan (2517,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Blazer SB Elite - Sub Pop Size 11.5 FREE SHIPPING,.
Nike Stefan Janoski max red black-cedar-bright mandarin BNIB,John Geiger Misplaced Checks Size 9 Nike Air Force High Pittsburgh 1 20 Starts,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike gold Air Foamposite One,
- NIKE KOBE X 10 ELITE LOW ID GRINCH VOLT GREEN APPLE BLACK CRIMSON 802817-901 9,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- WMNS NIKELAB NIKE VAPORMAX FLYKNIT BE TRUE BETRUE RAINBOW LGBTQ,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Zoom KD X 10 Basketball UK Kentucky Wildcats Promo Sample Unreleased,
Nike Shake N’ Destrukt Sz 9 Union Fear Jordan,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Men's Kyrie Irving 1 Low AO8979-700 yellow Black NEW 2018,
- Nike SB Zoom Blazer Chukka XT (Lance Mountain) ah3366-002,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Air Jordan 1 SATIN SHATTERED BACKBOARD SIZE 11.5 WOMENS SBB STOCKX,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Mens Nike Sonic Flight Gary Payton Basketball shoes sz 13 Excellent Condition,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Air Jordan 2 II Retro Melo White University bluee 2004 size 8.5 Original Box,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Kobe Low Grey No Box,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
NIKE AIR MAX 270 BLACK PHOTO blueE SIZE 8.5 AH8050-009 Retired colorway Airmax,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Air Flightposite 2014 Carbon Fiber - 642307 001,
NEW MEN'S NIKE AIR ZOOM HYPERFUSE 469757-500,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- New Nike SF Af1 Air Force 1 Mid Mens 917753-202 Brown Burgundy 9.5 1 2,
- Nike free metcon men's (AH8141 342),
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- New Nike Air Zoom Vomero 13 Men's Running shoes, Size 11.5 922908 600,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- 2014 NIKE AIR JORDAN VI 6 RETRO WHITE CARMINE INFRARED RED BLACK 384664-160 10.5,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike FLYKNIT TRAINER Night Purple Size 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Mens shoes AH8396-500,
- 2012 NIKE KOBE VII 7 FC BARCELONA BARCA HOME AWAY YELLOW US 9 FCB,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
NIKE AIR JORDAN 5 OREGON DUCKS PE APPLE GREEN SZ 10 SUPER MINT BNIB ,
NIKE AIR JORDAN III 3 BLACK CEMENT 2018 OG RETRO ORIGINAL Size 11,NIKE - Air Max Deluxe - AJ7831401,
Men 10.5 Us Air Jordan Aj33 Travis Scott 28.5cm,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Men's Nike Air Max 90 Mars Landing Size 6 7.5 Women’s CD0920 600,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Air Jordan 10 X Retro Promo Sample SZ 10.5 PSNY Black Public School FNF PE,
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||7 1/2||Style:||Athletic Sneakers|
Does not apply
NIKE AIR MAX 90 ID SUEDE BLACK gold MNS.SZ 11 (931902-993),