Nike Kobe 9 Elite Elite Elite BHM Size 9 704304-010. Black White Black History Month RARE df095c
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Atmos x NIKE AIR MAX 95 DLX ANIMAL PACK AQ0929-200 US8.5,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
2006 Nike Dunk Mid Premium SB Mama Bear sz 9 three bears TRUSTED SELLER,
Jordan 1 Green Turbo GS Size 4.5Y IN HAND,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Mens Nike Air Huarache 318429-018 Black White NEW Size 10.5,.
Nike Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit Racer shoes Deep Burgundy Black 918264 600 Sz 8,Nike Zoom Soldier VII Size 12,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Air Max 2 Uptempo QS,
- Brand New Mens Nike Metcon DSX Flyknit Volt Ghost Green 852930-701 Size 14,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Air Jordan 2 II Retro Just Don C Beach DS SIZE 12,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Lunar Force 1 Duckboot '17 Black Anthracite 916682 002 Men (Size 10),
Nike Sneaker Air Span II green AH8047-106,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- NIKE SF AF1 AIR FORCE 1 FIELD BOOT GREY BONE 917753 004 size 10.5 air max jordan,
- Air Jordan 1 x Off-White,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
OFF-WHITE x Nike Blazer MID THE TEN 10 Virgil Abloh AA3832-100,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Tennis Classic CS Suede 829351-002,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
2015 Nike Air Max 2015 Wolf Grey Dark Grey Cool Grey Running shoes Size 8.5,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Mens Nike Air Jordan IV 4 Baseball Cleats Oreo Black Retro 13 807710-010 Metal,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Shox Gravity Mens AR1999-700 Metallic gold Red bluee Running shoes Size 9.5,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.NIKE Baby Jordan 6 1991's Vintage Rare White Size US2.5 EUR18 8.5cm Y107,
AIR JORDAN FEAR 5 SZ 14 [626971-350] V Master Wings Boost Nike Bred 12 Jam Xii,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike 848186 Mens Air Presto SE Air Sole Low Top Running shoes Sneakers,
- Nike Tanjun 812654414 bluee halfshoes,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 3 LAB 5 599581-007 SZ 11 BIN DOERNBECHER OREGON METALLIC FEAR,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Mens MANOA BOOT (BLACK),
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Air Foamposite One All-Star QS,
- 315583-221 2000 Nike Air Force 1 07 Low Lux Masterpiece Crocodile made in ,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Dunk Low Pro SB Size 11.5 Diamond Aqua Chrome 304292-402 C,
12 men's Nike multi color New in Box,Nike AIR MAX 360 BB LOW MENS 10.5 FLYWIRE LEATHER WHITE Basketball DS 441947 114,
New Nike Air Force 1 Low New York Temptation COF DS 9 Sold Out Rare,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Air Jordan Retro 11 Xl GYM RED WIN LIKE 96 Size 10.5 Brand New with Receipt,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Air Monarch IV Mens Running Trainers 415445 Sneakers shoes 001,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||9||Product Line:||Nike Kobe Bryant|
Nike Kobe 9
Nike Adapt BB, The Future of the Game, Size 9.5,