NEW Sz 9 Nike Zoom All Out Low 2 2 2 Men's Running shoes Off White AJ0035-100 0fd567
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Sz 12 B grade Black Toe Bred 555088-184 Royal A,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Men's Classic Cortez PRM Sz 9 NEW 882255-600 Team Red White,
2013 NIKE AIR JORDAN V 5 RETRO BEL AIR COOL GREY PINK PURPLE blueE 621958-090 10,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Men's NEW Nike Air Huarache golden Beige Black Sail Parachute Beige 318429-205,.
Nike AIR JORDAN 7 RETRO 1992 Barcelona Olympic Model Dead stock US9 Rare Vintage,Nike men Air Force 1 Medio '07 shoes da Ginnastica Nere (315123-001),
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Kobe 11 TB Basketball shoes Red White (Size 17 1 2) 856485-663 (nwob),
- Nike Kobe 9 Elite Inspiration - 630847 004,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Air Jordan Retro 12 Wings Men's Size 14 Black Metallic gold White DS New,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Free Hypervenom Low men Sport shoes da Corsa 5.0 V6 Running Tempo Libero,
shoes NIKE men Basket men blue Tessuto AA7067-401,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 4 IV OG LS TECH GREY OREO BRAND NEW IN BOX SZ 11 DS NEVER WORN,
- Nike Downshifter 7 Sneakers Men's Running Lifestyle shoes Wide 4E,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike AIR MAX 180 COUNTRY CAMO PACK GERMANY FLECKTARN BAMBOO Sz 12 DS opium huf,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Kyrie 2 3 4 5 BHM Black History Month 828375099 DS EYBL Effect Krispy Kreme,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
NIKE Team Convention Sneakers Vintage 80's Rare orange White Size 11 Y107,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NIKE AIR MAX TERRA SERTIG Style,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
NIKE Air Jordan Trainer 2 Flyknit Mens Training shoes Size 8 bluee Pure Platnm,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.NIKE AIR JORDAN LE DMP ORIGINAL DEFINING MOMENTS PACKAGE SIZE 10 DS 6 11 VI XI,
Nike Air Jordan goldEN MOMENT PACK GMP VI 6 VII 7 Men SZ 9 W receipt 535357-935,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Air Max Mens Trainer 1 Leather Training Monarch bluee White Sz 12 A05376 800,
- NIKE ADAPT SIZE 13 Basketball-Self Lacing- AUTHENTIC 100%-Pure Platinum-IN HAND,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Air Max Axis Mens Casual Running shoes Black Anthracite Sneakers AA2146 006,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Mens Zoom Vapor AJ3 Black White-Cement Grey 709998-010 Sz 6,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Air Max 90 EZ Men’s 7.5 Grey orange Navy Running shoes Sneakers AO1745-007,
- NIKE AIR MAX 90 LUNAR MOON LANDING US UK7 8 9 10 11 12 SP 700098-007 APOLLO 2014,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Air Max 95 OG Size 12 RARE (609048-086),
Air Jordan 11 retro Countdown Pack Size 12M,Nike Lebron 10 X Mens Size 10 Low - University Red shoes VNDS Near Mint,
NIKE AIR JORDAN RETRO III 3 BLACK CEMENT US 13,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.VTG Nike Air SNOW WAFFLE II Terra Cotta orange Blaze Sz 14 311794-881 '05,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
NIKE WAFFLE RACER VNTG Men's Sneakers shoes Black × White Size JP 27.5 Y107,
New without box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||9||Product Line:||Nike Zoom|
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||Upper Material:||Mesh|
|Manufacturer Color:||Off White||Style:||Running Shoes|
Does not apply
Nike Mens Air Presto Fly Size 11 Trainers shoes Sneaker Navy bluee 908019-007 New,