NIKE Air Jordan 6 Baby 1991 White Maroon Maroon Maroon Size US2.5 UK2 EUR18 JP8.5cm Y115 881ed8
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Air Jordan 7 VII Retro DB Doernbecher Black Red gold Damien Phillips 898651-015,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike SF Air Force 1 shoes Khaki-Rush Coral 864024-205 Size 11,
NIKE AIR JORDAN OEGON DUCKS PIT CREW UO PLAYER EXCLUSIVE SAMPLE PE III FOOTBALL,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Air Jordan Retro 1 Yellow Ochre Sz 11 Ds Shadow Clay Og Db Ships Today,.
Nike Kyrie 4 All-Star Men's Multi-color Basketball shoes Size 6.5Y AQ8623-001,Mens Nike Berwuda Premium Desert Ochre Tan Linen Sz.10 Trainer Air Max Trainer,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- New Original Authentic Men's Nike Air Max 270 Size 9.5 Comfortable Running shoes,
- 1985 Original Nike Air Jordan I 1 Black Royal bluee OG sz 12,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- NIKE MENS LEBRON XIV BASKETBALL SHOES AUTHENTIC,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Air Jordan 1 Retro Black Toe , 555088 125, Size 10 w Receipt,
Mens NIKE AIR WINDRUNNER Cool Grey Trainers AT0050 001,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Men's Nike Air Max Prime Wolf Grey White Sizes 8-12 New In Box 876068-002,
- Nike Men's Air Huarache Run Ultra Trainers Royal bluee Wolf Grey SZ 9.5,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Lebron 8 Cork Qs Retro Ds Size 10 Nike Premium,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- New Nike Hyperdunk 2017 Low Racer bluee orange Pulse 897663 401 Size 9,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Air Monarch IV 4 Pete Carroll Seattle Seahawks PE Promo Sample US Size 10,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NIKE AIR PRESTO MID ACRONYM Pink × bluee × Black Running shoes size US 10 Y127,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Air Max 1 Keep Ripping Stop Slippin ( Sz. 9.5 ),
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike MEN'S Jordan 8 Retro OVO DRAKE Black bluee Metallic gold SIZE 10.5 BRAND NEW,
SZ 12.5 Men's Nike Zoom Speed TR3 Training Running shoes bluee & white 804401 414,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Air Jordan 13 Retro CP3 PE Hornets Size 11. 807504-107 1 2 3 4 5 6,
- WORN TWICE Nike Lebron 9 Elite orange AS Galaxy Big Bangs 520811 800 Size 8.5,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Flex 2018 Rn AA7397-001 Leisure Running Running Running shoes,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Air Jordan Retro 1 High OG NRG gold Toe Black MENS Size 12 DEADSTOCK,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Air Huarache Run Ultra Se Black White White Trainers -Brand New Men's Sizes,
- Nike Air Jordan Retro XIII 13 PRM Reflective Silver Infrared - Men’s Sz. 10,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Air Jordan 3 “Black Cement 2001” - Size 13,
Nike AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO PREMIUM Black-Sail Pinnacle Pony Hair Sz 13 shoes,Nike Classic Cortez Leather 749571 011 Mens Size 11.5 shoes Black White Grey,
LeBron 13 Black Lion Gum Nike Basketball Sneakers shoes 807219-001,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Mens Sock Dart SE Premium Size 12 Sneakers Midnight Navy Limited Edition M1,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Air Jordan VII Retro Year Of The Rabbit YOTR Limited DS SZ 14,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||2.5||Style:||Athletic Sneakers|
Does not apply
Nike HypervenomX Proximo II DF IC Soccer shoes bluee 852577-404 Men's Size 11.5,