Nike Zoom HyperQuickness 2015 TB TB TB 749883 001 48e9df
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Jordan IX Retro MCS Baseball Cleats Size 14 AA1264 011 Black,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
NIKE LUNAR ONESHOT SB WC SZ 13 GAME ROYAL blueE WHITE ONE SHOT 645019 401,
Nike Air Jordan 11 Low GS Infrared 23 Size 5.5,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Considered Humara 313658-001 Mens Size 9 NIB Vintage 2006 Life Style DS,.
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 33 Men's Running shoes University Red 831352 601,Nike Air Max 90 V SP PATCH WHITE COOL GREY INFRARED PINK BLACK 746682-106 DS 9.5,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Air Jordan 13 Retro “Wheat” 2017 - Elemental gold Baroque Brown,
- Nike LeBron James Kyrie Championship Pack Game 5 Forty Ones 925430 900 Sz 11,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- NIKE Tiempox Genio II Leather TF Mens Soccer-shoes 819216,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
NIKE AIR MAX 95 SE ''SATIN UPPER'' AJ2018 001 WOLF GREY blueE NEBULA WHITE Sz 7.5,
NIKE AIR JORDAN GENERATION 23 SZ 9 MEDIUM OLIVE,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Air Jordan 5 Retro Q54 Quai 54 - 467827 105 VNDS Size 9.5,
- Nike Zoom Kobe IV 4 gold Medal Olympic Edition size US 9 New Never Worn,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike adapt bb - black pure platinum (size 11) men’s,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- NIKE FLEX 2014 RUN ATHLETIC RUNNING SNEAKERS BLACK SHOES MEN'S SIZE 11.5,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Authentic Men's Nike KD Kevin Durant 7 VII Bright Mango 35,000 Degree 653996-840,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Men 10Us Nike Sb Blazer cm Us10,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Lupinek Flyknit Low Deadstock 882685-001 Deadstock,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Sock Dart QS Men's shoes Gym Red White Black 942198-600,
Nike SF Air Force 1 High Size 11.5 Black Dynamic Yellow AR1955-001,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Lebron 8 V 2 Low Solar Red - 456849 600,
- Nike Zoom KD 9 Elite Men's shoes Pale Grey Ivory 878637-001 Size 10.5 NEW,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- NIKE AIR JORDAN I RETRO 1 HIGH OG ELECTION DAY USA blueE RED CEMENT 332550-401 12,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- NIKE OFF WHITE VAPORMAX MEN'S SIZE 10,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Air Jordan Size 14,
- Nike Air More Uptempo ATL QS White Green gold Size 14. AJ3139-100 Jordan Pippen,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
NIKE AIR MAX AUDACITY ASG LIMITED ANTHONY DAVIS FEAR THE BROW (SIZE 11.5),
Nike Kyrie Flytrap Sneaker Men's Basketball shoes White AA7071-102,100% authentic Nike Air Vapormax 2 X Off-white Black Size 10.5 The Ten white og,
NIKE Air Presto ID Checked White Black Vintage SIze S US 8-9 JP 26-27cm Y107,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Jordan Countdown pack 16 7 size 10 New, authentic in box,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro I Reverse Shattered Backboard 2.0 High OG 555088-113,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Type:||Mens Basketball Shoes|
2019 New Nike Adapt BB Power Lacing sz 10.5 Black White Silver AO2582-001,