NIKE AIR Jordan 7 C&C Cigar Size 10.5 DS DS DS 100% Authentic a669c5
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
NIKE MERCURIAL XI FG ID (872589-991) BLACK TEAL SOCCER CLEATS WMNS.SZ.6.5,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Penny Pack Sharpie Royal Sz 14 Foamposite Air Penny 6 VI Class of 97,
Nike Air Max 1 Premium Mens Style 875844,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.BRAND NEW MEN'S NIKE AIR MAX 270 FLYKNIT RUNNING TENNIS SHOES - SIZE 10,.
Nike Pocketknife DM SU River Rock purple Black AH9709 001 Mens Size 7.5 & 10.5,Nike® Adapt® BB Basketball shoes (Black Reflect Silver) (U.S. Men's Size 11),
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- NIKE TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS FREE TRAINER V7 WEEK ZERO SHOES MENS 14 AA0881 802,
- Nike Zoom Streak 6 Barely Grey Deep Jungle Mens Size 15 US 831413 005 NEW,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- 2015 Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC Size 15 555088-117. Powder bluee White,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
2002 Nike SB DUNK LOW PRO B TEAM RED WHITE BURGUNDY REFLECT 3M 624044-611 7.5,
Nike Air Max 95 Sneakerboot Mens Lifestyle Trainers 806809 003,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Air Max 360 BB Low Rajon Rondo PE Player Exclusive Promo Sample Unreleased,
- Nike Kyrie 2 ID - Black Basketball shoes (Men's 15) - Used,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
NEW Nike Hyperdunk 2017 TB Mens Basketball shoes 897808-402 Royal bluee SZ 14,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Men 10Us Nike Air Jordan3 Jordan 3 28,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Air Jordan 11 ‘Cap and Gown’ Black Black-Black. US 9.5,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NIKE Air Jordan 12 Retro Deep Royal bluee Suede 130690-400 (Size 13)NEW ,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
NIKE SB DUNK LOW PRO OG QS STAPLE PANDA PIGEON BV1310-013 Sneakers BLACK US 10.5,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Classic Cortez Nylon Men’s Size 9.5 Gym bluee 807472 405 Casual shoes New DS,
Nike Air Jordan Retro I 1 High OG NRG 2018 gold Toe Black White 861428-007 Men's,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Air Jordan 7 VII Retro DB Doernbecher Size 10.5. 898651-015 1 2 3 4 5 6,
- Air Jordan 11 Retro Concord Sz 14,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Men's Air Force 1 One Size 8.5 White With Brown And Red NIKE Id,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- NIKE ZOOM FLIGHT Men's Sneakers shoes White × Red Size US 10.5 Vintage Y107,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike AIR MAX 90 QS MARS LANDING am90 moon day wotherspoon atmos,
- Men 13Us Jordan1 Neutral Grey Hyper Crimson,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
NIKE AIR MAX 1 ANNIVERSARY OG RED 2017 908375-100,
Mens Nike Dualtone Racer PRM 924448-004 Black Black Brand New Size 11,Nike Air Adapt BB w E.A.R.L. Size 11 in hand ships immediately ,
Air Jordan 4 Retro Laser White Chrome Metallic Silver Size 8,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.2012 Nike Air Jordan XII 12 Retro OBSIDIAN NAVY FRENCH blueE WHITE 130690-410 8.5,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Shox Gravity Men's Running shoes AR1999 016 Black Red Size 8 AUTHENTIC,
Air Jordan Retro 1 High OG “Pine Green” Size 10 w receipt,