Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 III INFRARED INFRARED INFRARED White Black 23 JTH Tinker Cement 88 Sz 16 d5927b
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
NIKE AIR MAX 90 LUNAR MOON LANDING US UK7 8 9 10 11 12 SP 700098-007 APOLLO 2014,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Hyperdunk 2016 GS Total Team 36,5 37,5 38 38,5 40,
Japan limited NIKE DUNK LOW JP WHAT THE US 7.5,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.2012 Nike Hyperdunk PE Promo Sample Lamar Odom Lunarlon SUPER RARE Size 17,.
Nike Air Force 1 Realtree Size 9 Brand New 100% Authentic,Nike Air Max Plus TN SE BG Black Total Ornage Size 6 RRP,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Kobe 1 Predro Del Sol - AQ2728 003,
- DS 2001 NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO black royal bluee 136066-041 sz 11,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Air Jordan 4 IV Retro Premium Black Pony Pinnacle 819139-010 Size 10.5,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
The 10 Off-White x Nike Air Max 90 Desert Ore Size 11,
Nike Classic Cortez AW QS SZ 10 Wht Varsity Red Royal 749571 154,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Vintage Nike Cortez Forest Gump Size 10 White Leather bluee Red Original 1985,
- Nike Air Jordan 11 XI Retro White Legend bluee Size US8 UK7 SWEET COLORS ,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Lunar LengendX VII Pro Indoor Soccer Tiempo FT AH7246-080 Men shoes Size 8,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- 100% Authentic Christian Louboutin Louis Flat Python Crystal Sz US 10.5 Eur 43.5,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Kobe IX Sz 10 Peach Jam 9 EYBL Unreleased Green Abyss Mango Promo Sample B,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Classic Cortez Leather White Size 11 Eu [749571-111],
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
New Nike Pippen VI 6 Mens White Purple Basketball Sneakers Size 10,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Air Huarache Drift Premium Black AH7335-001 Men's Size US 9 New in Box,
Brand New Jordan 5 Bel Air Size 14 Never Worn Nike Retro 2013 Factory-Laced ,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Air Force 1 07 Canvas Sneakers Size 8.5 shoes 579927 400 579927-400 CNVS,
- NIKE HUARACHE RUN 654275-032 WOLF GREY COOL GREY YOUTH SIZE 6 WOMENS 7.5,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Air Force GS Black Sneakers Boy Woman 314192-009 Scarpa Nera,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- 2012 Nike Flyknit Trainer Racer Volt Black Unpadded Olympics 532984-700 size 9,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike SB Zoom Air Janoski Premium Digi Camo Sneakers Set Lot DS Dunk US 9 Supreme,
- 2014 DS Air Jordan VI Carmine Sz 8 w receipt 384664-160,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
NIKE KITH AIR PIPPEN 1 QS QUICK STRIKE 11 VOLT FAMILY & FRIENDS FF AIR MAX 95,
NIKE AIR HUARACHE LIGHT 306127-001 BLK WHTE-GM LGHT BRWN MN'S SZ 8.5,9,11,12,Nike AIR MAX 97 OG TRIPLE BLACK ANTHRACITE QS sz 12 BRAND NEW RARE EURO RELEASE,
Nike Roshe One 1 Run Size 10.5 Triple Varsity Red October yeezy 511881-666,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.New Nike SB Paul Rodriguez 9 Elite Size 8 White Obsidian ice Prod 749563 142,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
2008 Nike Flight 89 White Pine Green gold 316353 103 Trainer Air Multi color Pn,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Basketball Shoes||US Shoe Size (Men's):||16|
|Pattern:||Infrared Low Bred Js AJ3||Brand:|
Does not apply
Nike Kobe 9 Elite Low - 639045 600,