Men 8Us 8Us 8Us Nike Sb Dunk Low Trd Qs Black Pigeon Us8 500896
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
898028-001 Nike Men Air Woven Premium Rainbow Multi Hiroshi Fragment HTM,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Air Foamposite One Holograms - 314996 900,
Nike Air Jordan 11 from japan (5131,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.NIKE Men's Free RN Flyknit 2018 Running shoes,.
NIKE KOBE 9 IX ELITE INFLUENCE Sz US12 UK11 HTM 630847-300 MASTERPIECE Prelude,Nike Zoom Lebron 4 NBA All Star - 314647 711,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- NIKE KOBE VIII 8 SYSTEM EASTER FIBERGLASS YELLOW PURPLE GREEN BLACK 555035-302,
- Nike Kobe Bryant AD Men's Size 10 Basketball shoes Port Wine NEW Retail 150,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Vintage Nike Air Pegasus 1992 Size 8.5 DEADSTOCK new Restoration Collectors,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Early 1990's Nike Zoom X2 Six 123 Low Top Vintage Tennis shoes PRETTY NICE,
Men 9.5Us Nike Air Jordan 11 Concord,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- NIKE AIR YEEZY 2 NRG SOLAR SIZE 8.5 BLACK SOLAR RED 508214006,
- Nike Kobe Predgold Undefeated UNDFTD La Brea Sz. 7.5 - FREE SHIPPING,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike LF1 Duckboot Low Wolf Grey Pure Platinum Size 10 Men AA1125 003 Lunar,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Air Foamposite Metallic Camo shoes 575420-004 Size 10.5,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
NIKE AIR ZOOM GENERATION LEBRON JAMES FIRST GAME DEAD STOCK SZ 10 308214-112,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Men's Train Quick US 11 M Pure Platinum Synthetic Sneakers shoes 140.00,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Kobe IX EXT QS,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.NEW Nike SF AF1 Special Forces Air Force Boots Mens CAMO Black Green 864024-004,
2008 NEW NIKE AIR ZOOM LEBRON V 5 PROMO SALES SAMPLE SVSM SIZE 15,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Brand New RARE Nike Lebron IV 4 Dunkman Size 14 Mint Condition,
- Nike Air Jordan Retro I 1 High OG Turbo Green Sail White Men's 555088-311,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- shoes NIKE Hombre black PU,Tela AO4430-004,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- NIKE AIR JORDAN VIII 8 RETRO LS NAVY blueE orange PEAPOD 316324-481 US8.5 db aqua,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Zoom Hyperdunk 2011 SPRM Galaxy Blake Griffin SZ 14 469776 301 SAMPLE PE,
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG NRG SZ 11 No L's Not For Resale BRED 861428-106,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Air Footscape Woven NM Sequoia Light Orewood Brown-Sail 875797-300 SZ 10.5,
Men’s Nike Air Force 1 “Midnight Navy” 488298-436 NWB 90 Size 18,Nike Air Penny Dolphin 5 Size 15 Deadstock. Rare Size,
NIKE MENS ZOOM AIR PEGASUS 35 BLACK RUNNING SHOES 942851-001 BLACK 9.5 & 12,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Air Max Bo Jax Prm Black Crimson Burgundy Camo Size 8 - 9.5 2014 premium,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Vintage Nike Blazer High Top Mint Green,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||8.0||MPN:|
Dose Not Apply
2002 NIKE DUNK SB BLAZER SUEDE CLASSIC OLIVE WHITE GREY FUTURA 624018-312 NEW 13,