NEW NIKE SHOX VC III III III 310270 221 DSRT CLAY BRQ BROWN-MD RED VINCE CARTER SZ 13 14909b
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Virgil Abloh signed Nike Air Force 1 '07 Low Size 11 Ssense Montreal,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Men 8Us Nike Air Max 95 This,
Nike Air React Element 87 Anthracite AQ1090-001 Black Men Sizes Authentic,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Kyrie 3 BHM Black History Month Basketball shoes Sz 17 852415-001,.
Nike Zoom Vapor RF x AM 95 Black Volt Team orange Greedy AO8759 077 Sz 9,2012 Nike Air Max 1 FB Black Mint Green Pink size 13,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- 2009 Nike Air Foamposite Pro HOH House Of Hoops Exclusive Pearl 378829 201 9,
- Nike Air Jordan 3 True bluee Size 10 III Retro White OG 854262-106,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit Be True 883275 400,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
NIB NIKE AIR MAX MOTION LW PREM MEN'S SHOE'S 9 BLACKAWESOME LOOKING SHOE'S,
2017 Nike Air Jordan X Converse Pack SZ 8.5 UNC Retro 2 PE 917931-900,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Kim Jones x Nike NIKELAB AIR ZOOM LWP 2016 JCRD KJ Size 10.5 VOLT white black,
- SALE NIKE AIR PENNY IV BLACK ORLANDO blueE 864018 001 SIZE 7.5 BRAND NEW,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Air Jordan 1 2001 Japan Exclusive Neutral Grey Metallic Silver 136060-001,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro OG AJ3 Free Throw Line FTL White Cement 5 7 8 9 11 12,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Men Athletic Sneakers Nike Running shoes Air Max Sequent 2 Khaki 852461 200,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike SB Dunk LOW PRO OG QS Diamond Supply in Black size 7 Men BV1310 0011,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike 856483-551 Mens Hyperdunk High Basketball shoes Purple White Size 16.5 NEW,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike AIR JORDAN 2 RETRO Candy Pack Vasity Red Sz 10,
NIKE Jordan 3 Retro Tinker Hatfield NRG AQ3835-160 (Men's Size 13),
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Mens JORDAN ACADEMY Basketball shoes 844515 600 NEW 125.00,
- NIKE AIR JORDAN TEAM 1 BLACK RED WHITE 644938 Basketball shoes Mens 10.5 JumpMan,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Air Force 1 High Premium iD Bronze White Metallic Jordan Off SF 15,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Air Jordan 5 Supreme Camo SZ 9 V Retro Bamboo Camouflage 824371-201,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Dunk High 6.0 PRM (2007),
- NIKE AIR FOOTSCAPE Sneakers shoes Men's SIze US 9 Limited Edition Rare Y107,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Pg 2.5 Playstation Bundle ( 3 Pair ) Size 10.5 And 11,
Nike Lunar Force 1 Duckboot Dark Obsidian bluee Size US 9.5 Men 805899,Nike Kobe IX 9 Elite “Maestro Nola” Basketball Men’s shoes 630847-002 US 9.5,
NIKE WOMAN AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO SILT RED BLACK-VOLT [AQ9129-601] US WMNS SZ 8.5,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Romaleos 3 Weightlifting Crossfit Trainers Grey Red White Size 12.5,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike SF AF1 Special Field Air Force One Mid Suede Pink Coral AJ9502 600 Size 8.5,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||13||Style:||Baseball Shoes|
|Product Line:||Nike Air|
Does not apply
Original 1985 Nike Sky Jordan 1,